Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:48 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules

**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 107  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:30 am 
Retro Guru

GearlessInSeattle,

I just PMed you.

Register or login to remove these adverts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:36 pm 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

see below

Last edited by GoldenEraMTB on Sat May 30, 2009 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:03 pm 
Retro Guru

MRC Steely Danz with Vuelta rings and MRC titanium bottom bracket.

Bearings in bottom bracket feel new. Regrettably, the drive-side cup has an indentation thanks to the previous owner, who was running a cable guide bolt that was too long (obviously this will be hidden once the cranks are on the bike). Crank arms and spider are in excellent condition. Close to new. The rings speak for themselves.

SOLD

Last edited by sancho on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:07 pm 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Nice...payment being sent today; thanks :D

Last edited by GoldenEraMTB on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:15 pm 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

GoldenEraMTB wrote:
sancho wrote:
MRC Steely Danz with Vuelta rings and MRC titanium bottom bracket.

Bearings in bottom bracket feel new. Regrettably, the drive-side cup has an indentation thanks to the previous owner, who was running a cable guide bolt that was too long (obviously this will be hidden once the cranks are on the bike). Crank arms and spider are in excellent condition. Close to new. The rings speak for themselves.
SOLD, pending payment

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii29 ... cdrive.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii29 ... mrcall.jpg

Nice...payment being sent today; thanks :D

payment sent 8)

Last edited by GoldenEraMTB on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:10 pm 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

m1000 on teh ebay now :P

Last edited by GoldenEraMTB on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:03 pm 
BoTM Winner
BoTM Winner

Chris King Classic 26" wheelset all black. 32h front and rear. Front rim is SUN Sub IV and the rear is Mavic X517. Engagement is fine, bearings are smooth and the rims have plenty of life. The front needs a tiny amount of work to make true but would work as is, the rear is good to go. Velox rim tape installed.

$250 plus $30 for shipping.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:26 pm 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

uno-speedo wrote:
Chris King Classic 26" wheelset all black. 32h front and rear. Front rim is SUN Sub IV and the rear is Mavic X517. Engagement is fine, bearings are smooth and the rims have plenty of life. The front needs a tiny amount of work to make true but would work as is, the rear is good to go. Velox rim tape installed.

$250 plus $30 for shipping.

nice!

looking for anything in trade, or is it strictly cash?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:50 pm 
Retro Guru

U.S. preferred, sorry for any confusion with posting this originally in main For Sale thread.

Got this really nice Paul Fhub and Word wheelset laced to Mavic x138 rims(schrader valved, I have been using presta though). These came from GoldenEraMTB on a trade we did a while back. They originally come from a bianchi single speed bike and are factory painted orange. No logos on hubs but they certainly are Paul. I have been running these on my Bontrager but just ordered a white industries Eno rear wheel. Figured I'd sell these as a pair since they really go together. The match really well with the Bonty orange but also the orange on my Voodoo. They are straight and true with no play. Would consider selling rear only if that's all you need.

Looking to get money rather than trade but would consider offers of equally nice stuff. A used 17t freewheel (not the 19t seen in the picture) is included. Bolt on rear, front has a shimano qr (looks xtr grey not sure what model it is).

I'm looking for $225 obo. Don't know how much shipping will be, somewhere in the range of $25-30 depending.

A few pictures (ignore the mud, they are clean now). Will take more pictures upon request.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:16 pm 
Retro Guru

Hello again. I sold the front wheel of the above orange Paul wheelset with my Voodoo Bizango recently. Rear still available including Surly Sungulator for $135 shipped.

Also, the complete Amp B-3 in my signature is available for $475 +$50 shipping. As seen in the complete state in the thread. Includes front shifter and big and small chainrings if you want them, currently set up with middle ring only. Will post a quick picture here soon. Make me an offer, would prefer to sell this soon! Local pick-up in NYC area will be much cheaper!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 107  Next