Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:40 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules

**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 107  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:01 pm 
Old School Hero

Open to offers and trades. looking for some xtr 950 bits: shifter pods other front derailleur. thanks for looking!

Attachments:
IMG_2150.jpg
IMG_2150.jpg [ 219.86 KiB | Viewed 1848 times ]

Register or login to remove these adverts

Post subject: tektro
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:12 pm 
Retro Guru

sorry wrong post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:44 am 
Retro Guru

@DocBraunson:

What size is the hope clamp? Ive got an m-952 front der, may need work I remember taking it off but cant figure why. If that's not to your liking I'd pay if its 27.2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:10 pm 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

:arrow: Vicious Cycle steel fork 1" diameter steerer, 7" in length, threadless; canti only; great condition- Sold

413 mm standard steerer *rim brake mounts only
a 1" steerer
b 413mm (16.25") length
c 38mm rake
true temper oversize uni-crown blades
straight blade fork

http://www.viciouscycles.com/forks.php3

:arrow: steel specialized direct drive fork, 1" threaded steerer, painted poorly in black $25

:arrow: Onza Chill Pill canti cable hangers nos, four sets- two in 3dv purple and two in ano blue/turquoise $12 each, 3dv set Sold

:arrow: Original Aheadset headset 1 1/8, made in Japan, scratched up but round, missing the lower bearings $10

:arrow: very rare Nitto Golf Club stem 1" quill, I say very rare due to it having a longer reach, most of the nitto golf club stems had a bmx short reach, this one here is a bit extended, came off an early stumpjumper; beautiful condition, and by Nitto- need I say more $50

:arrow: 27.2 Seat post black, with DK bmx style saddle, bmx style mount $15

:arrow: XTR M900 Front Derailleurs (3) as follows: 1st 31.8 BP cage is a bit chewed up on the outside(literally looks like someone or something was biting it) and has a flat head screw in replacement of the phillips for the cable retention, otherwise works great, due to these issues it's priced at $30; 2nd FD is a 34.9 clamp BP with everything right and in great condition with the only flaws being on the inside of the cage that's covered by the chainrings and chanin- $45, 3rd FD is a 31.8 TP M901, it has some surface rust on the backside of the cage, otherwise, great condition and real tight- $50 $30, $45,as detailed in the description (31.8 TP M901 Sold)

:arrow: Front and Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore XT M735, good working order, some scratches, FD is a 31.8 BP$35 for the set; $20 each separately

:arrow: Shimano Deore XT m737 FD 34.9, came off one of my aluminum, either an A1 or M2, mid-90's stumpjumpers; excellent condition $15

:arrow: Shimano Deore XT M730 cranks (175) and complete SG chainring set (46/36/24), has rub marks, teeth are worn, but chain was not jumping last time they were used $35

Last edited by GoldenEraMTB on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:35 pm 
Dirt Disciple

post deleted.

Last edited by lucifer on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:47 pm 
Old School Hero

beautiful builds my man. but i am of the school of split and conquer! you can make more people happy because of helping find great retro parts. and you will probably get more Cash out of the deal. It is hard to part a bike that you put so much time and energy and money but who ever buys it is more than likely going to change it so the idea of it staying as it is forever is false. nice bikes and be sure to let us know if they don't sell and you are splitting! good luck!

Doc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:13 pm 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

lucifer wrote:
Two of my retro mountain bikes are now on ebay.
I am willing to ship overseas to a retrobiker. On the condition that you are willing to pay for it and pay any and all taxes and duties you incur in the process.
I may also be willing to part them out or just sell the frames and forks.

Make me an offer!

hi lucifer,

I can appreciate you wanting to sell your bikes as soon as possible for as much as possible, but this thread/forum is for non-ebay ads. If you like, you can post those same bikes here, with prices for RB members, and then the ebay thing is not a problem. As I'm sure you know there's a forum on here for posting your ebay sales.

I'm not a mod or hallway monitor, but just want to keep this thread in compliance with the Retrobike For Sale forum rules that state no ebay links or best offers...price must be posted, since when I made this thread, it go stickied as a favor to the U.S. membership.

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:30 pm 
Dirt Disciple

GoldenEraMTB wrote:
lucifer wrote:
Two of my retro mountain bikes are now on ebay.
I am willing to ship overseas to a retrobiker. On the condition that you are willing to pay for it and pay any and all taxes and duties you incur in the process.
I may also be willing to part them out or just sell the frames and forks.

Make me an offer!

hi lucifer,

I can appreciate you wanting to sell your bikes as soon as possible for as much as possible, but this thread/forum is for non-ebay ads. If you like, you can post those same bikes here, with prices for RB members, and then the ebay thing is not a problem. As I'm sure you know there's a forum on here for posting your ebay sales.

I'm not a mod or hallway monitor, but just want to keep this thread in compliance with the Retrobike For Sale forum rules that state no ebay links or best offers...price must be posted, since when I made this thread, it go stickied as a favor to the U.S. membership.

Thanks

Sorry. Post deleted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:18 pm 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

lucifer wrote:
Sorry. Post deleted.

Thanks, but feel free to post the bikes up here for sale outside of ebay. I do that every now and then, so if they don't sell in one place; they sell in the other. My ebay prices are higher than my RB prices due to ebay fees. Might as well pass that saving on to a RB member rather than ebay.

Good luck with the sales.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:16 am 
BANNED USER
BANNED USER

Any of you guys, got any 1 1/4 quill stems kicking around, ideally black syncros or answer. please.. ? .. pretty please.. oh and a matching seatpin,, :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 107  Next