Ringle, Bontrager, Specialized, Control Tech

Fenton

Senior Retro Guru
I have just been shafted by a camera company who are telling me they can't refund what they owe me for two weeks :evil: :evil:

The problem is I need to buy the camera from somewhere else before the weekend so a sale of the stuff I really don't want to sell is my current only option. This stuff is what i've been collecting for my red shred build and its taken me ages to get even this far. I'm not selling the frame, never will, but this stuff is going to have to go.

Cooks Bros Racing Cranks - Black, 175mm fantastic condition, no wear or damage to the driveside, small heel rub to the non driveside. Threads and tapers absoultley mint. - SOLD

Ringle Zooka quill stem - 1" Black with yellow decals - NOS never mounted to a bike. Perfect condition 130mm - SOLD

Ringle Bubba Hubz - 1 pair in silver with black decals, NOS in box, sealed in original bags - 135mm rear. £100 posted

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

Ringle Bubba Hubz - 1 pair in Black with yellow decals, NOS in box, sealed in original bags - rear SOLD front £40 posted

P1020733.jpg

Ringle Skewers - Rare road skewers, Black, plenty long enough for mtb's, NOS - SOLD

Ritchey Megabite Z max WCS 2.35 tyres - NOS. swore I would never sell, hence ......... SOLD

Onza Mongo Headset - NOS black 1" headset still in box - SOLD

Answer Hyperlite bars - black, almost mint, cut down to about 20" so pretty narrow but super nice - SOLD

Ringle road wheels - Black Ringle Hubs, completely mint, laced to campagnolo omega rims for tub tyres, front is radial and rim has no wear whatsoever, rear has been braked on for three rides and shows very minimal signs of use. £150 posted

Suntour XC pro brake levers - black with champagne levers, for cantis, NOS. - SOLD

Control tech allen key skewers - titanium and purple! slightly scuffed on the rear one - £20 posted

P1020693.jpg

Specialized Alu bars - Standard equipment on my 1994 Stumpjumper great condition - £15 posted

Bontrager Race 5 degree bars - Standard equipment on my 1998 Bontrager, great condition apart from a couple of small scratches under the grips - £15 posted

If you think I'm asking too much, please don't moan, just send me a pm and we'll discuss it if you really want something. The reason the prices are what they are is because I need the cash and I really wouldn't be getting rid of this hard won kit if I didn't have to, I'll be very happy if i end up with some of this gear left!

just gone mate, I mentioned this to you a while back on your wanted post fella, I'm sorry I didn't think you were interested :oops:

I'm real sorry mate I'm afarid I missed that somehow, I'll let you know if it falls through.....

Latest posts

Back