Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:26 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules


**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:31 pm 
South West Deputy AEC
South West Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:16 pm
Posts: 1840
Location: Wilts
O.k John, i will take a brown beanie, money being sent now.


Top
 Profile  
 
Register or login to remove these adverts


 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:31 am 
98+ BoTM Winner / Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:58 pm
Posts: 3520
Location: the Netherlands
Brown Beanie for me please, will PP now :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:19 am 
BoTM Winner
BoTM Winner
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:05 pm
Posts: 169
Location: Sunny Southport
John do you still have any Brown/Cream beanie's, if so let me know so i can PP you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:58 am 
The Guv'nor
The Guv'nor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:19 pm
Posts: 23176
Location: Retrobike HQ
@ocset - thanks for order, have a brown beanie aside for you.

everybody who has ordered a brown beanie has one. However have only two left now, so be quick!

I normally get to the PO once or twice a week so give a few days for delivery. If you need a hat quick then please advise with you order. Otherwise if you just want to check via PM no problemo either.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:34 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:05 pm
Posts: 9245
What with warmer spring and summer just over the next hill any chance of some nice Retrobike Renni Hats Guvnor?

Si


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:54 pm 
B.o.T.Y. Winner / Gold Trader
B.o.T.Y. Winner / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:37 pm
Posts: 4114
Location: Amsterdam
John wrote:
@ocset - thanks for order, have a brown beanie aside for you.

everybody who has ordered a brown beanie has one. However have only two left now, so be quick!

I normally get to the PO once or twice a week so give a few days for delivery. If you need a hat quick then please advise with you order. Otherwise if you just want to check via PM no problemo either.


John,

can i have 1 from the two?

cheers

Bas


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:34 pm 
The Guv'nor
The Guv'nor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:19 pm
Posts: 23176
Location: Retrobike HQ
Defiant wrote:
John wrote:
@ocset - thanks for order, have a brown beanie aside for you.

everybody who has ordered a brown beanie has one. However have only two left now, so be quick!

I normally get to the PO once or twice a week so give a few days for delivery. If you need a hat quick then please advise with you order. Otherwise if you just want to check via PM no problemo either.


John,

can i have 1 from the two?

cheers

Bas


Sure. Payment via paypal please Bas.

One brown hat left!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:38 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:35 pm
Posts: 715
Location: Somewhere-set
Got mine and it's super :D Worth every penny (and probably a bit more too)

Come on guys you know you want one :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:51 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:25 am
Posts: 463
Location: Calgary, Alberta
John wrote:

everybody who has ordered a brown beanie has one. However have only two left now, so be quick!

Can I have the last one?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:44 am 
The Guv'nor
The Guv'nor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:19 pm
Posts: 23176
Location: Retrobike HQ
Rally_cat wrote:
John wrote:

everybody who has ordered a brown beanie has one. However have only two left now, so be quick!

Can I have the last one?


Sure. Pp cash to admin@retrobike.co.uk

brown hats sold out now...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 3pms, adwo, Cheshire1980, Darren613uk, Double-E F, helix_torques, jesszet, kingoffootball, kiwideturin, MIKI-BCN, PaintedDesert, racer x, ratcapa, Retro-bike-fan, Suzukiko, valleyman, Vinevo, Wchow16 and 64 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group