RASCAL 4 SALE

rascal

Senior Retro Guru
Alright folks,

It is a sad sad day, as I have decided my beloved Rascal has to go.

The wife and I are expecting our first child in the new year and I have vowed to clear any outstanding debts and also buy a 'sensible' car in time for the arrival of our little bundle of joy(!)

Unfortunately along with many hours of overtime I am thinning down my collection of 'luxuries' and the Rascal is one of the casualties :cry:

I have pasted a link to my photo album so you can get a gist of what she is like, I will not bore you with a list of spec. just yet (unless you want me to) as you should be able to see from the shots most components - virtually everything is NOS or excellent. Should you want a low down mail me with your questions.

Looking for around £450 and am planning to put on flea bay later in week, but would love it if one of our own took her on.

There is also a slim poss. that it could be stripped if I have no interest in it as a whole - drop me a line and if I have enough requests for parts maybe we can do a deal. :cool:

Give me a shout :)

Darren
http://photos.yahoo.com/darldez1

Nooooo! It looks lovely, you must be gutted :(

Congrats & good luck with your next 'baby' though - bet it proves even expensive! :)

Just realised its your first child. Have fun!!!!

I had to get an estate too :cry:
But good for throwing bike in too :D
And after kids been in car, you really don't worry about chucking muddy stuff in after!! :x

Good luck on the sale

Many thanks for the kind words guys.

I'm sure it'll be worth it in the long run(!)

Remember drop me a line if you are interested if I split and we could strike a deal.

cheers again,

Rascal

Back