Rainy Saturday Retro Clearout!

gil_m

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Michelin Wildgripper X Sport Tyres, 26 x 1.95, Biscuit Colour, 2 sets, both with very little ware but one slightly more than the other, ideal for Kona restorations ~ £18/£15

Control Tech, Blue, Bar ends, fitted but never used, only tiny marks, virtually as new ~ £12

Flite Titanium Saddle, Red main section with Black Kevlar corners, very good condition ~ £24

Control Tech, Silver, 1" Quill Stem, 135mm Zero rise, fitted and used briefly, no real signs of ware, removable front, complete with original box, priced at £65.00! ~ £16

Shimano DX M650 Hubs, Matching pair but with 36' rear and 32' front, these were original equipment from a early Diamond Back and were designed to give a stronger rear wheel, used but still nice and shiny ~ £30

Race Face Ti Ski Bar ends, natural Ti finish, with some marks, beautiful welds, would polish up really nice, these were originally on a early Ibis Mojo ~ £12

Dia-Compe 987, Silver Canti brakes, 2 pairs with fitting bolts but no straddle wire, good clean condition with little use ~ £18

Shimano XT M738 series, Black SLR Canti brakes, 2 pairs with fitting bolts but no straddle wire, good clean condition with little use ~ £22

Various 1" ahead stems, both I-Beam, 120mm and 130mm, email me for more info ~ Cheap!

Various 1 1/4" ahead stems and Headsets, Control Tech and others 1 Quill stem 115mm, several 130mm Ahead, email me for more info ~ Cheap!

Photos available ~ All plus carriage at cost ~ gil@thecycleshed.co.uk

Won't let me send any more attachments

Let me know your email and I'll send direct

Cheers

Cool, if Thwang doesn't want the bar ends then I'll take them, and I may have the stem as well depending on how a 2am bid on ebay.com goes!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back