Shimano DEORE XT Brake Pad Holders BR-M737 / BR-900 XT M70/R

JoanFontcuberta

Dirt Disciple
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
FireMountain95":wsgk4wwp said:
Nice lads. Do you know what postage to the UK would be? Not stated on eBay

Actually I can't edit the shipping method after the first bid, my bad. But I think could be between 10 and 15 euro

JoanFontcuberta":1vymyev7 said:
FireMountain95":1vymyev7 said:

Actually I can't edit the shipping method after the first bid, my bad. But I think could be between 10 and 15 euro

OK, thanks. I'll keep my eye on them - shipping from Europe to UK usually stops things being a bargain find on ebay, but will keep an eye on the bids - thanks for the response...

FireMountain95":2ppp7zt4 said:
JoanFontcuberta":2ppp7zt4 said:
FireMountain95":2ppp7zt4 said:

OK, thanks. I'll keep my eye on them - shipping from Europe to UK usually stops things being a bargain find on ebay, but will keep an eye on the bids - thanks for the response...

Yes, I totally agree with you, especially for small parts.

slackboy":2evkcfew said:
Can you buy the pads easily?

Yes, SJS sell refill pads for these - I've got swissstop pads - they're great.

Hi, could you give me details of these pads please?

Swisstop don't seem to produce any pads that are compatible with M70/R. Or is there another newer compatibility that is near enough the same?

Thanks,
Max

Back