Univega twins-steel 90's Alpina S7.4 & 505 framesets

fearfactoryüberalles

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all,

I got 2 Univega Alpina cro-mo steel framesets, made from 9.6.9 lightweight double butted steel (Scott also used this on its Racing Series around the time). About 19" sizes, different paint schemes, but size/geo/weight/steel type are pretty much the same.

One is an Alpina S7.4 Limited Edition, another one is an Alpina 505.
In good used conditon, some paint loss, but no dents/cracks etc.

With refurbished forks and seatpost/headset.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/kzTNCxf

Asking 70 GBP posted (tracked & insured) / set.

Cheers,
Endre

Re: Re:

Karakarowdy":29ocam8y said:
Is the 505 still available? Interested if so (can't pm yet haven't hit 30 posts)

Yes, please click on my e-mail button down here (next to the feedback button) and let's discuss it! E-mail is sent by me also, please check your e-mail inbox ( spam, too!!!)

Cheers,
Endre

Re:

A lot of money for an unpopular bike in this country. Sold my last univega alpina frame for 30gbp in 2019. Maybe why you are not having much luck?

Re:

A lot of money for an unpopular bike in this country. Sold my last univega alpina frame for 30gbp in 2019. Maybe why you are not having much luck?

Re: Re:

Gaddmeister":304aavpe said:

Too bad, really. Thanks for the enlightenment, but since shipping costs 40 GBP, still can't see myself starting my carrier big time in the money laundering business from the profit anytime soon :facepalm:

Re:

Price is an absolute bargain considering the cost of shipping.
If I had the room I'd have one off you.
Very underated bikes are Univega.

Re:

Hi Endre,
Are these frames still available?
Did not find a lot of information on the Alpina S7.4, what is the difference between these two?
Any information on the chainstays?
Frames look really nice btw.

Re: Univega twins: steel 90's Alpina S7.4 & 505 framesets

Hi Endre, can you please provide info about the weight of the Alpina S7.4 bare frame?
Steel Alpinas are very underrated and nice riding frames indeed!
Thank you!

Back