Avid Arch Rival, Flite Alpes Ti, Azonic, + More REDUCED

jinjrich

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
So things are getting a bit tight here, so i've chopped and changed my builds to free up some nice parts to sell.

Prices include UK postage, but i'm willing to negotiate.

I can send more photos of individual items via email or whatsapp, just PM me your details.

More coming in next few days.

Stuff currently for sale:

Azonic world force riser. Uncut. Some marks and nicks, no bother cos' they are super thick! Faded in places £30
NOW £25

Michelin Wildgripper 26x1.95 front £20
NOW £18

Marzocchi Tools Slider protector £7.50

Pjn4dJW.jpg

il04xbb.jpg

nRF6LYM.jpg

SqElakH.jpg

akFxDDW.jpg

Flite Alpes Titanium, 1999, some scuffs but overall good. £35 SOLD
b]Avid Arch Rival[/b] Full set. £65 SOLD
XT M739 STI units. 3x8. Excellent condition, some marks and dis-colouring to the plastics. £60 NOW £50 SOLD
Marzocchi Z2 Bomber alloy. Lots of work gone into these. Mechanically perfect, new enduro seals, new oil, medium springs. Quite a few touch ups to the lowers, 190mm alloy steerer. SOLD £90
Hope Ti glide hubs 32 hole, blue. No cracks. Slight roughness in bearings. £110 SOLD £85
XT 737 rear mech. Fair condition £25 SOLD
XT 737 Cranks, good rings, threads and tapers. Some marking to Crank arms £45 SOLD

Re:

Hi Rich,

Interested in the XT Chainset - could you possibly email me a couple of close up pics to cd.atkins@hotmail.com please.

If not sent already, could you possibly hold off shipping the V's please, just in case I wanted to add some items? :D

Cheers,
Chris

Re: Re:

catkins":3l2mpmeg said:
Hi Rich,

Interested in the XT Chainset - could you possibly email me a couple of close up pics to cd.atkins@hotmail.com please.

If not sent already, could you possibly hold off shipping the V's please, just in case I wanted to add some items? :D

Cheers,
Chris

Hi chris, brakes already on their way I'm afraid!

I'll email some pics of the chainset this afternoon

Re: Furlough Fundraiser! Hope hubs, XT STI, Marzocchi Z2, Azonic

Any offers?
Need all this gone, all of it going to ebay tomorrow

Back