Complete wheels “SOLD”...... Super OFFER for the rims.

luca73

Retro Guru
Complete wheels and wheel rims: REDUCTION

1. Pair of Mavic 221 black rims with 32 holes.
PLUS
Pair of Mavic X517 black rims with 32 holes.

My request for the FOUR rim is €80. ——> NOW €60 ——> NOW €50 plus shipping.

——————————
SOLD..

- Ringlè wheels: Ringlè Super Bubba (both hubs are practically NOS, they have only been assembled and mounted on my Yeti FRO) front hub blue with 36 holes, red Ringlè Super Bubba rear with 36 holes, blue ergal nipples, NOS x-plorer Alesa rims.
My request is €400.——> NOW €325 ——> NOW €300 ——> SOLD

- Wheels (front + rear) Mavic Cross Max Disk first series, complete with Formula discs.
My request is €150 ——> NOW €120——> NOW €100 ——> SOLD

- Mavic Cross Max 2nd Series Rear Wheel, complete with quick release.
My request is € 120. ———> NOW € 100 ——> SOLD
- Hope wheels: Hope blue titanium hubs with 32 holes, Ritchey Rock wcs front rim, Ritchey OCR wcs rear rim.
My request is €275 ——> NOW €220 ——> NOW €200 ——> SOLD.
- Wheels (front + rear) Mavic Cross Max first series, complete with quick release.
My request is € 225. ———> NOW € 185 p.s. ——> SOLD.

- Wheels (front + rear) Mavic Cross Max first series, complete with quick release (second pair).
My request is € 225. ———> NOW € 185 p.s. ——> SOLD

Thanksss.....Luca.

Attachments

• E8319DA1-DDD4-436E-95AB-BC2882B30B98.jpeg
    E8319DA1-DDD4-436E-95AB-BC2882B30B98.jpeg
    363.2 KB · Views: 1,357
  • 14D48FB8-B3E3-45A9-8A04-1A9D292F8D3F.jpeg
    14D48FB8-B3E3-45A9-8A04-1A9D292F8D3F.jpeg
    371.2 KB · Views: 1,357
Re:

Hi Luca ...

I am interested in the X517 rims, could you please clarify whether they are new, or used?

p/m in-coming regarding same ...

Re: Complete wheels ...: Ringlè, Cross Max, Hope eccc....

Hi MTB friends, I have updated the prices and I hope you can find the right components for your projects.

Luca.

Re:

I hope I have responded to all the information requested both here on the post and on personal messages.

If not, do not hesitate to contact me.

I apologize if the shipping costs are more than about 7-12 € compared to the classic shipping through the Italian postal service, but the use of the Mail Boxes Etc service through international couriers such as UPS, DHL, FedEx, etc. even safer, faster and more efficient.

Thank you all.

Luca from Italy.

hello, I'm intersser by lot 2. Wheels (front -rear) Mavic Cross Max Disk first series, complete with Formula discs. 100 plus shipping, you know the price of an economical shipment for France , stephane

hello , the: 2. Wheels (front - rear) Mavic Cross Max Disk first series, complete with Formula discs are in good condition? is that I can make an offer of 80 eur - the shipment has 45 eur ? Stephane

Re:

Hi....

the wheels are in good condition, have no cracks, the discs are straight and the spokes are ok. For correctness I insert some photos. As I had already written or:

“ the package will have a size of about 74x65x20 with a weight between 3kg and 5kg, the least economic shipping can take place with the state service of the Italian Post Office which has a cost of € 32. I use express couriers, normally UPS, faster and safer, normally delivery in 2-4 days and normally costs 10 € more than the state service of the Italian Post “

I can answer you that I am really tired of writing dozens of emails from interested people who for € 10 miss the deal, often because they say that the shipping costs are very excessive, those who buy components in the world know that in Italy they shipped them cost more expensive .... I then offer an express courier service for safety to those who buy if anything ever happens and then because the package is delivered within a few days. I when I buy I never discuss shipping prices but I understand that each of us is free to do whatever he thinks most right.....

.... so to define I can make you this latest proposal to close the speech definitively or € 90 then € 45 for the shipment.....

immediate payment with Paypal so today I prepare the package (I need your name, surname, address, postal code and phone that I will leave to the courier) that I will send on Monday morning.

Send me your personal data with a private message to protect your privacy.

I await your urgent reply.

Thankssss Luca.

Back