Retro MTB Calendar featuring BOTM's - Bike Ninja

Tim-Bike-Ninja

Dirt Disciple
I've just launched a new Retro MTB calendar for 2020 which uses some BOTM's from Retrobike (used with owners permission). As a thank you to them I'm offering a 20% discount on the retail price of £13.99 to all Retrobike members. I'm only having a certain number printed its not something I've done before so unsure of how they will sell.

More details here:
https://www.bike-ninja.co.uk/product/20 ... -calendar/

Tim
Bike Ninja

Calendar-front-small.jpg

Attachments

• Calendar_March.jpg
    Calendar_March.jpg
    796.1 KB · Views: 914
Re:

Ordered :cool:
Will make a welcome change to car calendars, especially as there are more bikes than cars in my garage! :LOL:

Tim, trying to order but I click basket and nothing seems to be happening? How do us members qualify for the discount - do we need a code? Cheers fella

Stellar effort Mr Bike Ninja and everyone who contributed.

Got the missus to order me one. :xmas-cool:

Re:

I’ll take one once the method of discount is sorted.

I bought one of your JMC tee shirts and I’m very happy with it so expect this to be similarly excellent.

Re:

Pre-order submitted , just add it to your basket, type in the "retromtb" discount code, complete checkout, and wait for it to arrive :) hope there's a '93 Orange Prestige in there somewhere :)

Re: Re:

jimo746":kiwjqcrh said:
Pre-order submitted , just add it to your basket, type in the "retromtb" discount code, complete checkout, and wait for it to arrive :) hope there's a '93 Orange Prestige in there somewhere :)

All i'm getting is a super-slow website and nothing happening when I click the basket!?

Let us know when it's all fixed up Tim :)

TOMAS":1ha9wzsq said:
Tim, trying to order but I click basket and nothing seems to be happening? How do us members qualify for the discount - do we need a code? Cheers fella
Sorry not sure why I hadn't posted that! just use the following code in the checkout or basket
retromtb
I have been in an ongoing battle with my hosting company about the site as it has been slow of late, they beg to differ.... :roll: I'll try again...

Back