Specialized future shox

Senior Retro Guru
I have a very good condition set of specialized future shox, fully working with minimal marks to the lower legs.
Basically a rs mag air oil fork.

£80+ post.

I can email pictures as I don't have an online hosting account.

Re:

Do anyone know Niall Parkes selling these? Paid for them on 22nd June - Still nothing received...

Have sent various messages on here and to his email - now being ignored?! :cry:

Re: Re:

G60MAT":r54mpvjy said:
Do anyone know Niall Parkes selling these? Paid for them on 22nd June - Still nothing received...

He was on here last 2 days ago. Is he reading his messages? If he is ignoring you then you should ask a mod to step in.

Mark

mk one":1lm3vkt9 said:
G60MAT":1lm3vkt9 said:

He was on here last 2 days ago. Is he reading his messages? If he is ignoring you then you should ask a mod to step in.

Mark

Like mark said, but what I would say is I had this happen last year. felt like I was being ignored, no contact, so I was patient and like you asked if anyone had seen/herd from seller. Seller finally got in touch and it turns out his dad had died suddenly and he had to go home. Once he got in touch and explained he offered to refund or send parts (frame) which I received a few days later. All I’m saying is there may be a fair explanation.

Re:

Hi, Niall has a set of my Rockshox FSX carbon forks which he is servicing for me. He has been really good with the communication on it until last weekend and I haven't heard back from him since. I PM's 4 times now to see if everything is ok and asking for an update but haven't heard anything? As you say there might be a perfectly reasonable explanation but I am not going to lie I am starting to worry. Hopefully he will be in touch over the next few days. It took me 2 years to find those forks and quite a few quid!

Preston-m3":322lsnv6 said:
Hi, Niall has a set of my Rockshox FSX carbon forks which he is servicing for me. He has been really good with the communication on it until last weekend and I haven't heard back from him since. I PM's 4 times now to see if everything is ok and asking for an update but haven't heard anything? As you say there might be a perfectly reasonable explanation but I am not going to lie I am starting to worry. Hopefully he will be in touch over the next few days. It took me 2 years to find those forks and quite a few quid!

At least i'm not alone, hopefully we'll not need to form an angry mob and he'll reappear soon... :facepalm:

Back