Everything must go this weekend! The Mother of all clearouts

browndnny

Dirt Disciple
Sadly I have to clear out my classic MTB collection due to my Mum saying I cannot keep it in her garage any longer! I have just this weekend to do it, so please contact me if any of this interests you...

I have a number of good bikes ( RMC, Kona Kilauea), project bikes (Bridgestone MB-2), frames (Orange, Bridgestone), forks (Kona Project 2) and a large amount of mid to high-end parts (XTR, XT, XC Pro, Ritchey) as well as both new and used wheelsets (Ritchey Vantage Pro, OCR, Mavic etc) and a bunch of brand new tires

I will try and be as detailed as possible, but if you are unclear, please ask.

Of course if you want to make me an offer for the whole lot, I will seriously consider it!

Viewing and pick up will be from Oxford OX3 0PF this weekend only

Details:

Bikes:

1. Ritchey P22 - 18.5" Logic prestige frame, Ritchey brakes, Suntour XC Pro front and rear derailleurs, Ritchey Vantage Comp rims on LX hubs, XT headset and BB, XT pedals, Ritchey Logic seatpost and Logic Comp seat. Ritchey Force stem and handlebars with XT Thumbies come with it but are off the bike. Serial number 1864 - £575 SOLD
2. BRC Columbus - top-of-the-range 80's mountain bike from Boyes Rosser, Tange lugged 21" frame, Suntour XC gruppo, Dia Compe centre-pull cantis. All very original, with all the Dia Compe brake boots etc.- £250 ono - under offer
3. Kone Kilauea - 15.5" triple-butted frame, Project 2 forks, LX Gruppo, Mavic 221 gold rims, Ritchey stem and seatpost, Flite saddle decednt condition - £110
4. Offroad Express - 19" Cro Mo 4130 butted frame, 700c wheels (XT rear wheel) GS 200 gruppo, Flexstem, STI trigger gears, Avocet Gel saddle - £100 ono SOLD
5. Trek 1000 road bike, 21" Al frame, Sora gruppo, tri bars, Shimano aero wheels, Michelin Pro tires - £250
6. Bridgestone MB-2 frame - £95 SOLD

Frames:

1. Ritchey Ultra with forks - £150 SOLD
2. Rocky Mountain Equipe SSP- 18" Tange Prestige Ultimate frame from 199 in really nice condition - no dents and no major scratches to speak of. Chainstay still has original plastic protector, with no real wear, e.g. no chain suck! Decals a little faded, and the one at the bottom of the seatpost scratched, otherwise really clean - £125
3. Scott Elite Racing - Very light and strong Al 17" frame with bottom bracket
4. Orange Clockwork Orange (I think). 18" Tange Prestige frame. Roughish condition with a couple of dents and paintwork. Thompson seatpost is corroded in place and I haven't tried getting it out £75

Wheelsets

1. Ritchey Vantage Comp - brand new unused rear with XC Comp hub, barely used front with DX hub - £125
2. Mavic 231 with DX hubs. Good used condition with plenty of life left - £75
3. Mavic 517 - NOS top of the range 36 hole 26" rims SUP arc welded joint milled for a smoother finish, CD finish applied for micro surface hardness. Exclusive Maxtal alloy has higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy - £100
4. New WTB DX-23 wheels - £95

Parts
1. Project 2 forks - £45
2. new moustache handlebars - £25
3. new Continental Sport Contact tires - £25
4. WTB Laser V saddle with Ti rails - £25

More photos to follow...

Attachments

• BRC Seat Post.jpg
    BRC Seat Post.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 862
  • BRC side.jpg
    BRC side.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 863
  • BRC front.jpg
    BRC front.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 863
  • BRC 1.jpg
    BRC 1.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 863
Nice collection..! That P22 is lovely :cool:
Sadly I'm nowhere near you this weekend.
Out of interest: what year is the Equipe?
Keep those pictures coming..

Re: RM Equipe

Thanks for your interest Double-E F!

Sorry you can't make it to the garage sale!

I think from my research that the Equipe is a 1992 SSP, from my research...

Thanks

Dan

Re: RM Equipe

browndnny":3ujn80n4 said:
Thanks for your interest Double-E F!

Sorry you can't make it to the garage sale!

I think from my research that the Equipe is a 1992 SSP, from my research...

Thanks

Dan
Thanks, Dan!
Good luck with your sale; nice Mother's day gesture, BTW ;)

Re:

PM’d - very interested in the Ultra if you can box up for collection - or if anyone else local can help?

Re: Mother of all Clearouts

Here are the Bridgestone MB2 photos KeepItSteel...

Attachments

• MB2 wheels.jpg
    MB2 wheels.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 941
  • MB2 Tires.jpg
    MB2 Tires.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 937
  • MB2 Seat tube.jpg
    MB2 Seat tube.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 937
  • MB2 saddle.jpg
    MB2 saddle.jpg