UPDATE:THREAD CLOSED Campag, XTR, Time, LX, Nitto, Orange

walkmanman

Senior Retro Guru
Up for sale are the majority of my best parts I've been saving for some special builds but in the end realised most of my bikes these days are generally midrange so no need for this stuff:) Postage is extra or you're welcome to collect from NW London.

Campagnolo Icarus rear derailleur and Record OR front derailleur
Very nice condition for both of these derailleurs- the front is nearly perfect butdoes have a few scuffs if you look closely. The rear is missing it's original gear cable adjuster as well as the original jockeys have worn out. Besides this, it's all complete and in excellent working order with no play in the pivots and v tight spring tension. All threads are good, everything's in alignment and no bolts are seized. All the above goes for the front mech too. This one does show slight wear inside the chain cage from usage. Band size is 26.8mm. The rear is a medium cage. These have sold for silly prices on Ebay recently but I've decided on: rear was £50 > now £45, front £30 > now £27, but make me an offer if you'd like them as a pair.

Sugino AT chainset
Non too common triple chainset and IMO a good match with the above derailleurs. Rings are 48/36/26t. Crank length is 170mm. Condition is v nice with the only criticism being a scrape around the d/s pedal hole from screwing in the pedal too tightly. Chainrings have minimal wear. Threads and tapers are fine. The outer and granny rings are non original but still suit and are quality Tioga and Shimano ones.
Priced at £25 (SOLD).

Shimano XTR M959 pedals
A nice pair of these pedals. Bearings are buttery smooth with no play. There's some tarnishing around the cleat contact points but the metal isn't worn down. Good spring tension and all the bolts can be adjusted. All threads are good and the hex hole isn't rounded (no pedal tool flats).
Price:was £20 > now £17.

Shimano XT M747 pedals
Very little use for these. These should last and last- I had a pair of them in the 90's used on all my bikes and hammered them with constant use and racing and they stood it all:)
Bearings buttery smooth and spring tension tight. Everything adjusts fine. Threads good.
Price: only £15 (SOLD).

Cannondale platform pedals
Nicely made pedals and this set has had little use. Axles spin smoothly with no play. Threads good.
Price: £6.

Time ATAC MTB pedals
An excellent set of these pedals showing v little use. Clearly a beefier design than any of the many road versions of the ATAC model. There's slight wear to the MTB logos. Spring tension is good and everything can be adjusted. Threads are good and hex hole not rounded (no pedal tool flats). I also have a spare set of (new) cleats the new owner might like- price and pic to follow.
Price: £12.

Time cleats
New. For use with the above and other Time pedals.
Price: £6.

DSC-0038.jpg

Shimano LX M569 chainset
A nice clean example of this chainset. Little wear from usage and the original chainrings are all there and have many more miles in them. Rings are 42/32/22t. Crank length is 170mm. Threads and tapers are good and all the bolts can be removed and the central lockring isn't seized.
Price: £15

Nitto 67 seatpost
A non too common seatpost from Nitto. Oversized 31.6mm diameter. Length 35cm from bottom to the centre of the saddle rails. It has a v nice satiny finish although the part previously inserted in a frame would benefit from a polish. And very light scuffing but no obvious zigzagging anywhere. The Nitto logo near the top has mostly worn off.
Price: £20

Kona Velocity stem
Nice condition steel stem. Length is 95mm with a small upwards angle. For 1 1/8" steerer. Bar diameter is 25.6mm. Some paint loss where it sat next to the headset and some scuffs along the top but still v tidy. All threads are good. Top cap missing.
Price: £8 (SOLD).

Orange Stalk stem
Another nice steel stem. Length is 130mm with and has 0 degree angle. For 1 1/8" steerer. Bar diameter is 26mm. Some paint loss where it sat next to the headset and a scuff underneath one of the Stalk logos but still v tidy. All threads are good.
Price: £15.

Shimano XT M760 rapid rise rear derailleur
In excellent condition except for slight scuffs near to the jockey wheel cage. Long cage design. Looks to have had v little use and jockeys are original and show minimal wear. Everything can be adjusted and all threads are good. Spring tension is tight and the often lost rubber chain catcher is still tied on.
Price: £12

Odi Longneck grips
Used once so have v little wear. This Longneck model looks to be a tad longer than normal grips.
Price £3

Shimano XT M739 rear derailleur
Very nice condition except for marks on the face plate and scuffs elsewhere. The top jockey wheel has some wear. Long cage design. Looks to have had v little use and jockeys are original. Everything can be adjusted, there's no play in the pivots and all threads are good. Spring tension is tight.
Price: £15

Shimano XT M738 front derailleur
Excellent condition except the shiny bits are a bit dull. Top pull design. Looks to have had v little use. Everything can be adjusted, there's no play in the pivots and all threads are good. Spring tension is tight.

Shimano XT M738 front derailleur
Another one of these but is bottom pull. Excellent condition except the shiny bits are a bit dull. Looks to have had v little use. Everything can be adjusted, there's no play in the pivots and all threads are good. Spring tension is tight.

Unbranded SPD cleats
New. All the hardware is there. Free when bought with anything else.

Re: Joblot: Campag, Sugino, XTR, XT, Time, LX, Nitto, Orange

XT M747 Please.... PM on its way :)

Hello, I am interested by the Sugino AT crankset. Who you consider to ship it to France?
What would be the associated costs? Thank you in advance.

lb35":11hh57d0 said:
Hello, I am interested by the Sugino AT crankset. Who you consider to ship it to France?
What would be the associated costs? Thank you in advance.

Pm'd

Re: Re:

narcotitlan":3adf4k4k said:
Hi Second in line for the Sugino AT cranks please

Things seem to have fizzled out with the first dibs chap, so if I don't hear back from him by later today then over to you.

Latest posts

Back