BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Need to raise some funds for other projects so time to let a few things go. Click on pics for larger images. Prices include UK postage and I'm happy to ship overseas at cost. Dibs, payment plans etc are at my discretion. Payment by Paypal family/friends or buyer covers the fees :) Check out my wanted list (link in signature) for potential trades.

➡️ WTB cable guide for 1" fork (Repro by forum member Synlos). I bought this for a project but ended up not using it. Ferrule is titanium. £27.50 (bought for 35 euros plus postage)

➡️ Crud Catcher, Star Wars style logo £12

➡️ Campagnolo Olympus cantis (single pair) in perfect working order. Rusty bolt heads. Original pads with some life left and straddles included £20 NOW £17.50

➡️ Campagnolo Olympus brake levers in good used condition and perfect working order £30 NOW £25

➡️ Kona bar and stem. 22.2mm quill for 1" steerers. Stem is missing it's rubber bung. There is a large dent in the back of the quill which I can only assume has always been there. It won't affect the integrity of the stem and will be well hidden when fitted. The bar is a bit scratched but this will mostly be hidden by the controls. Has the original Race Light end caps to the uncut 560mm bar but the logos are well worn. Stem measures 105mm centre to centre £30 NOW £25

➡️ Cane Creek S2 headset, 1 1/8" threadless, in perfect working order £30 NOW £20 NOW £17.50

SOLD
➡️ X-Lite blue Ski Bends in decent enough condition £13
➡️ Ringle Holey skewers. I believe these are an early version, with the fully threaded rods. Full set of skewers, front, rear and seatpost, in very nice condition overall, with usual signs of wear but no signs of abuse - one thing worthy of note is the spring on the seatpost clamp, which is a little squished! I've replaced two of the rubber O-rings, which are a good match for the original ones. £140 NOW £130
➡️ Ritchey WCS canti's and levers. These are the champagne/gold finish rather than the standard silver or black. The levers are super rare and they are minty. I bought them new in box and they've been mounted on one bike and ridden around 5 times - any marks can be seen in the pics. The cantis are used and need new pads but are still in good shape. £120 NOW £110
➡️ Girvin Flex-stem in very nice condition and perfect working order with just the odd mark, worst is around the noodle. 25.4mm quill for 1 1/8” headsets. 140mm reach £25
➡️ Overbury's Pioneer decal set in black. These came from Graphic Shack but my plans changed and they've been sat in the drawer ever since. Application instructions supplied £17.50
➡️ NOS Pace RC-21 chainring adaptor for Shimano STX cranks. £15
➡️ NOS 32T 94BCD compact Pace chainring. Colour is a silvery blue, gunmetal I guess. Condition is brand new and mint. £25
➡️ Specialized Stay Pak. New old stock in original packaging. Only selling because it doesn't fit my tiny frame :( £18
➡️ NOS, mint Deore XT seatpost 26.6mm in original packaging (slightly damaged). £70
➡️ Orange Stalk Lite stem in used but still decent condition. 22.2mm quill for 1" steerer. A truly retro zero rise with 150mm reach £25
➡️ Shimano hubs laced to Bontrager BCX-3 rims. Both wheels run true and bearings are smooth and without play, though new grease is recommended. 7 speed cassette and skewers included. These have seen very little use. £25
➡️ NOS Suntour XC Pro levers with nos Hardliner cables. Never mounted. A tiny mark on one, near the pivot bolt, which can be seen in the pic. Original Suntour cables included. £65 NOW £60
➡️ XTR M950 V brakes. Full bikes worth with original bolts. One pair has the original pad holders (I think) and the other has after market. No noodles or rubber boots. In great condition with just the odd light mark. £50
➡️ NOS Nitto Bullmoose bar. This has a few light storage marks but nothing particularly noticeable. Full 700mm wide with 125mm reach c-c. Plenty of back sweep on the bar and a little rise on the stem. £60
➡️ Dekerf Tuning Fork 1" 195mm threadless steerer with star nut fitted. 390mmaxle to crown measurement. Rim brake only. No damage save a few light scuffs and chips to the paint. £300
➡️ 1998 Rock Shox SID in good working order. Nice clean stanchions. No sign of leaking seals. Compress and rebound as they should. Some chips and scratches to the paint, worst part on one side of the brace. 195mm 1 1/8" steerer. £90
➡️ Deore MT62 cantilevers. Full set 100% complete with original straddles. A little surface rust on the bolt heads and one decal lifting. £25

Re: Nitto Bullmoose*Dekerf fork*XC Pro levers*SID*Deore cantis

Bump

Re: Re:

Rod_Saetan":2dgfrfyd said:
That DeKerf fork is awesome!

It really is mate. Just doesn’t fit in with any upcoming projects

Re: Nitto Bullmoose*Dekerf fork*XC Pro levers*SID*Deore cantis

Bump

Re: XTR & Deore brakes*Bullmoose*Dekerf fork*XC Pro levers*SID

Bump

Re: XTR M950 V brakes*Bullmoose*Dekerf fork*XC Pro levers*SID

Bump