1992 Team Marin

Jack Brown

Dirt Disciple
Just found an almost completely original 92 Team Marin on ebay. Sadly it is out of my price range and I don't have the space to keep it. It's in Nottingham for £330. The bloke is going to dismantle it for parts if it doesn't sell.

Link here:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Marin-Team-M ... 949c056031

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That is a great bike for the money, be such a shame if he splits it. I have been very tempted to buy it.

Yes, lovely bike, and yes, i have been tempted to split it for ages as some of the parts are in good condition and would be useful on some of my other builds. Can never bring myself to though as they are mostly original to the bike.

The price is ebay fee price :)

And Tim, its even brighter in person so would be even harder to conceal :LOL:

mark

Minifreak":7apdgoit said:
SpecializedSworks15":7apdgoit said:
Your size Tim . :)

I know but I’d be in real trouble if another bike appeared as we were preparing to move and awaiting the babies arrival :LOL:

Buy it as a celebration of the up coming event, I know most people wet the babies head with a drink, just do it with a bike instead :LOL:

Alison

Back