LX parts, Manitou SX forks

domperry76

Old School Hero
Gorgeous pair of Syncros forged alloy cranks. 175mm. 44/32/24t gold Syncros rings. Excellent condition and shiny enough to eat your dinner off. Threads and tapers all fine.
SOLD £125

Syncros Crank-o-matic Ti self-extractor bolts. SOLD £25

Syncros 1 1/8in aheadstem in gunmetal. Has a few weird blemishes. but is in otherwise good condition. 120mm long 10deg rise. SOLD £15 + postage.

Manitou SX forks. Good condition - couple of scuffs on the sliders, but stanchions are smooth. Probably would benefit from a service. Plain (Aheadset) steerer cut to 200mm. SOLD ebay £20 + postage.

Shimano SL-M569 LX 8sp rapidfire pods SOLD £10 + postage
Shimano BL-M600 LX brake levers SOLD £10 + postage
Shimano RD-M567 LX rear mech - slight scuff to body, but in good working order SOLD ebay £7.50 + postage
Shimano BR-M600 LX v-brakes - SOLD ebay £12 + postage for two pairs
Shimano FD-MC36 STX-RC front mech - 31.8mm clamp Top pull. £5 + postage.
Shimano STX hubs (I think) on Mavic M221 rims. Virtually zero wear on both. SOLD £20 for the pair + postage.

Postage for the small items will be £2.95/£3.45 (second- or first-class), but will have to check on the wheels and forks. Collection from Dorking area is free though.

Pics here:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtQvSgbr8qvXqswtQUzUO9jgzyXUqQ

Re: Syncros cranks, stem, LX parts, Manitou SX forks

interested in cranko matics but can,t see the pics for some reason

Re: Syncros cranks, stem, LX parts, Manitou SX forks

Potentially interested in the stem, whats it's length please? Put me down as dibs and i'll 100% confirm when you let me know length please. Tom

Re:

Lx 8sp shifters and stx front mech look good to me. I just need to check the clamp size, I'm 99% sure it's right!
I'll be back

Re:

Any chance of selling just the Syncros crank rings?

Re: Re:

RickTheUncivil":2r6o84j5 said:
Lx 8sp shifters and stx front mech look good to me. I just need to check the clamp size, I'm 99% sure it's right!
I'll be back

Never mind, shifters sold and mech the wrong size.

Have a bump anyway

Back