My_Teenage_Self

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
*NOW SOLD*

Hi Guys.

I'm gutted to sell this as it's one of my 'unicorns' but it's just too big for me - it's a 'large' according to the 94 cannondale catalogue.

There are no dents or dinks that i've found, but a few use/age related marks (I've photographed the worst). All threads are great, and it's just had a new headset bearing (£20!) the force 40s are all present and correct. It'll build in to a lovely light bike, these were less than 24 pounds from the factory. The paint is a lovely purple/blue fade and is in pretty good condition.

£70 posted for frame, forks, headset & stem?

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_0756.JPG
    IMG_0756.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 802
  • IMG_0757.JPG
    IMG_0757.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 801
  • IMG_0758.JPG
    IMG_0758.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 800
  • IMG_0759.JPG
    IMG_0759.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 801
Re: 1994 Cannondale Killer V 3000

Sorry, UK only.

Postage is very expensive, as I am not at home during the day, and can only drop off at post office.

unless you're willing to pay £80 for postage!!

Re:

Must not buy

Must not buy

Must not buy

Must not buy

Must not buy

Must not buy

Must not buy

Must not buy

PM sent.

Re:

Hi buddy, is this the one that was on eBay the other week as a full bike that I missed out on from down Portsmouth way? Just wondering as I couldn’t get down to collect it (wouldn’t post) so lucked out!

Re:

Stupid PMs don’t seem to be working again :facepalm:

Feel free to try sending me one - mine just sit in my outbox lately and never go anywhere!

Anyway, would you sell the frame and forks with the original chainset/bb? Let me know cheers :D

Re: 1994 Cannondale Killer V 3000

PMs sit in your out-box until they've been read, which I just did, and have replied :)

Thanks for all the responses, frame has now sold.

Re:

Ah I see thanks - the last two I sent mustn’t have ever been read then! Still, cheers for clearing that up, now I know! :LOL:

Thanks for the message too and well done on getting them, I see your sense and may never own a set - in response to your buying a bike for a part for me it would’ve been buying the bike for those two parts!

Sad to see it go now a second time in a matter of weeks -
my timing’s never been the best!

Latest posts

Back