Deore XT 737 Group from 1995 with wheels - 7.5/10-Price Drop

Old Rocky Mountains

Dirt Disciple
I am selling my full group set with wheels for $225USD plus shipping.

Some wear but everything is in working order. Here are the important details.

Shifter and Brake Combo - Minty condition. Zero crashes and work perfectly. The ends of the brake levers show no scratches.

Rear Derailleur - No heavy scratches from crashes. Has an aluminum mounting bolt. Will include original stainless steer version and a blue control tech bottom pulley.

Front Derailleur - 28.6 top pull. Just minor scratches from wear.

Front Wheel - Minty Chris King Hub 32H. Hope ti-dyed spokes. Blue alloy nipples. Sun CR-17A annodized rim. Wheel is true, round and with very little brake wear. Spoke nipples are in perfect condition, no rounding and all move freely.

Rear Wheel - Deore XT hub with CR-17A rims 32H. Silver alloy nipples and double butted spokes. Limited brake wear on rims. Wheel is true and round. 8 speed cassette.

Chain - Not included but cassette doesn't have much wear and won't skip with a new chain.

Quick Releases - They are both functional but ugly cosmetics. The front is missing springs and the rear is badly marked from being in a trainer. They work but they aren't great.

Crankset - Some scratches. Spindle holes and pedal threads are perfect. Rings have little wear but missing one tooth on big ring. Have aluminum blue chainring bolts, except one is stainless steel. I will include aluminum crank bolts. They are strong enough to hold but not to tighten. You have to use the stainless steel bolts first to cinch on. Then snug on the aluminum to hold them.

Bottom Bracket - BB-UN72. 68 x 107mm. Small amount of play in axle. When tightened in frame these is no play but slightly rough. Still functional but not silky smooth.

Brakes - In very good shape. No crash marks. Includes straddle cables A and B. Also includes a spare set of pads with holders and titanium mounting bolts. Two of the 4 plastic cosmetic washers are cracked.

I can send more pics if interested.

Dave

Attachments

• IMG_9552.jpg
    IMG_9552.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_9550.jpg
    IMG_9550.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_9549.jpg
    IMG_9549.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 243