Critical racing cantis - rival Grafton SCs - pink anodised

2manyoranges

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Here we have a complete set of Critical Racing cantilever brakes - full titanium fittings - absolutely rival the Graftons. I installed them instead of XTR cantilevers on a ProFlex and they were leagues ahead in terms of stopping power. They are a joy to set up and they stay balanced. The all-important tiny fixing grub screw and housings are here. One dome head titanium Allen bolt has been replaced with a Pace ali bolt but a replacement titanium bolt is easy to obtain. Grafton’s are going for 399 gbp on eBay - two pairs at this price in the last year. I am asking 200 gbp for these plus postage to where you are. Text on 0770 250 5256 uk is you are interested.

Attachments

• 1D004F23-6CAB-4CD9-9E2D-34D84C9682C1.jpeg
    1D004F23-6CAB-4CD9-9E2D-34D84C9682C1.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 440
Re:

Price update - I looked at the eye watering price of Graftons and assumed 275 was about right for these. They certainly perform as well as Graftons. But I’ve done some searching this morning and I think 200 gbp is nearer the mark ... so 200 they are ....

Re:

Right....additional titanium dome head bolt now arrived...so full set of titanium fixings.

BTW always interested in exchanges

Currently welcome:
Any Hope Pro 2 evo hubs since I am building various bikes for the family
165 cranks late shimano XT SLX etc double or single
Reverb dropper posts 31.6
XT or SLX hydraulics currrent pattern levers

Back