Few Bits For Sale HOPE, XTR, Answer, Pace... bit of Karma!

paddyanddre78

Dirt Disciple
Having a clear out of a few bits that I have just amassed over the last few months...
All process include UK postage (recorded, signed for) and are negotiable within reason.

in no particular order:

1, Answer ATAC silver stem, 1" Quill. I'm measuring 130mm length. It has a rise but i'm not sure how to find this out accurately (I would guess maybe 10). £40

2, Ringle Zooka silver stem, 1" Quill. Measuring 145mm. Again has a rise (maybe 6 at most) This is in incredibly good condition (NOS?) £50

3, Dia-compe SS7 3DV brake levers nice condition £25

4, NOS Suntour XC pro SE (Pederson) cantilevers. front and rear with straddles etc. Bags never been opened but I don't have the box anymore. £45

5, M900 XTR 1" headset. good condition £60.

6, Hope titanium BB 112 axle. some slight tooling witness to the 6 holes on the cups but both sides are pretty good. £35

7, Topline cranks. silver with 3DV spider 175mm arms. Tapers look good. Fair condition all around £110

Now a bit of Karma... I have a small bag of accessories from an early 90's kona lava dome. Plastic cable guide, QR seat collar, BB cable guide and grease nipple and the alloy brake booster for the back (tatty)....

Not sure how to load pictures so please email john_gwilliam@hotmail.com for some.

many thanks in advance! :D

Re:

Hi there
I’ll take the karma if that’s ok ,
Just what I need for my old 91 explosif

Kind regards

Mark

Re:

Hi there,

I might well be interested in the Zooka.
Would you mind double checking the length and rise please? Could I have dibs in the meantime please?

From what I've read the 120mm and the 135mm long models are made with a 0 degree, +10 degree or +17 degree rise. The 150mm long model only in a 0 degree rise or a +10 degree rise. I'm really looking for 10 degrees or more but I'll check current stem now.

Also what colour are the Scott P SE brakes? Silver is the right answer...;-)

Cheers,

David.

Re:

hi there, I am measuring 145mm linear. This may well be 150mm with angle c-c.
Based on what you state angle v length I would guestimate the angle is 10 degree.

Pederson's unfortunately are black...

Re:

Hi there,

I'm going to have to pass on the stem sorry.

It's going to be just a bit too long I think - many thanks for checking the details, don't expect you'll have it for long,

Cheers,

D.

Back