NOS Ibis Rosie Palm Bar Ends

j.coenia

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Ibis Rosie Palm Bar Ends - $39 (US dollars)
also available NOS Bontrager BERTs Bar End Reinforcement Things - $19 (US dollars)

New, never mounted.
Classic bar ends with octagonal profile.
Ibis label is undamaged. Plastic top caps included with raised Ibis logo (see pictures).
They are in the original packaging, but it's just a plastic bag with two compartments (see picture).

Buyer pays price ($39) plus actual shipping & insurance from USA 45406. Shipping to UK:
$25.25 for USPS First Class International + U-Pic.com insurance
$35.25 for USPS Priority Mail International (usually takes 6 to 10 days)
(Email me for shipping quotes to other destinations -- you can use the USPS.com site for 9x6x4" box to estimate for yourself from origin 45406.)

*I ship out fast, with tracking number, but transit time is an estimate not a guarantee. USPS tracking is supposed to be better for Priority than for 1st class International Package, though at least until the package leaves USA the tracking seems to be similar in my experience. Visit USPS.com site to review description of shipping terms.

*Payment by Paypal, unless we work out something else. I won't hold the item without payment because several people often message simultaneously that they will take an item.

*I will not falsify customs documents if items are sent overseas. Items will be listed as "secondhand bike parts" itemized with actual sale value on customs forms.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 4_bag.jpg
    4_bag.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 148
  • 3_caps.jpg
    3_caps.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 148
  • 2_top.jpg
    2_top.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 148
  • 1_front.jpg