Marin Eldridge Grade 21" - £100 NOW SOLD!!

widowmaker

Gold Trader
Roberts Fan
Feedback
View
Having a clear-out of the shed as another project due and space needed.

As far as I know its original. Is in good condition. Frame just has some patches of surface rust in the Zolatone and some of the bolts have rusted. Some fading of the forks/handlebars from sunlight and sticky patches where a computer was fitted, foam grips have split. Original tyres perished but have fitted some Marin lite tyres. Wolber rims seem un-worn, seatpost and bars free and bottom bracket smooth. Has a new chain and hyperglide cassette. Brakes would benefit from a proper set up but this could just be that I am used to riding hydraulic.

I can email further pictures if required.

21" Frame

£100 collected

Located in Dorset, am possibly able to meet within an hours drive or so.

hx6kow.jpg

Re: Marin Eldridge Grade 21" - £100

Tricky1977":3h4inhnx said:
I would have it, if the frame was smaller

I seem to remember when I advertised it a while back there was some difference in the measurements c-c etc, I was told its 21" but have not checked and its too small for me and I usually ride a 21" Univega :facepalm:

I'll get my tape measure out :oops:

legrandefromage":ghe00xsn said:

Its had an easy life, minimal use just some surface rust on the Zolatone.

I have held on to it for 3 years without use, but its too small for me :(

widowmaker":3jhl00q6 said:
Tricky1977":3jhl00q6 said:
I would have it, if the frame was smaller

I seem to remember when I advertised it a while back there was some difference in the measurements c-c etc, I was told its 21" but have not checked and its too small for me and I usually ride a 21" Univega :facepalm:

I'll get my tape measure out :oops:
Thanks! :)
I also seem to recall a 21 might be a 20.5

Umm is there a postal option? Dorset is around 3.5hrs from me depending on where and traffic...

Back