Karma. Alpinestars ALMega frame 16"

Cutthroat Jake

Retro Newbie
As the title says, a free Alpinestars ALMega frame. It's the non-EOS version, but still a lot o' fun.
ST 16" CTC, comes with Gorilla Headlock, (the headset's super-notchy, I'm afraid, and it's 1 1/4")
I Beam stem
Seatpost (with Bullseye sticker, but I don't think it is, somehow)
Shimano seat QR
Shimano Front Mech (not sure if any good)
Shimano BB

Linky
http://s1255.photobucket.com/user/the-m ... lpinestars

Cheers

Doug

Re:

That's pretty cool! I'm sure someone on here will take it on.

Good Karma! :)

Re: Re: A Stars AMeg

MR OX":28mbft5v said:
That's cool, where are you based?

+ 1

If you were in the area, I'd be along to give you some beers for that puppy.

I'm sure you'd rather it could be collected, but if you want a guarantee not to see it hillbilly cleaned up and stuck on't bay, don't get any luck locally and would send it for a cover of courier and some beer tokens, I'm your laddie!

All the best. May the Karma be with you.

Mike

I'm in Taunton, BTW. Would prefer collection as we're drastically downsizing pre-move and rushing around a bit, but happy to post if you sort out the courier side of things (and, preferably, a frome-box too)

MR OX ain't a million miles away....

I once drove to Taunton from Edinburgh for a trials bike, would be a long road to save your AStars tho!

If we give it the weekend and nobody wants the AL within collecting distance, I'll certainly sort a courier come Monday with you.

All the best,

Mike

Re:

I'm 10 minutes from Taunton, and there at least once a week, happy to collect but can only box up and post using Parcel Force I'm afraid, about £15 or £16...

Re:

I have a friend in Silverton who'd collect it for me but if player wants it I'll step back, it's super cool & would build with the bits from the Lotus XT I've got in bits with no forks but I've more than enough to be getting on with. Typical you were in Southampton, could've probably traded you some bits to make space for it :LOL:

Back