Girvin and Noleen Cross-Link Elite / ELT Forks & parts

j.coenia

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Girvin Elite (standard size, $175 US) and Noleen ELT (large size, $150) forks

These forks are used, but not much. Neither fork has been installed or used for over 10 years. Simple reliable linkage suspension, tracks well. These are highly rated and reliable forks from the 90s, check online for reviews. The main difference is that the Noleen is a size L for a larger bike, with a heavier spring for a heavier rider -- see details below. Both have very minor cosmetic signs of shopwear and prior installation. The Noleen has some scratches and touched-up chips in the anodizing, see photos and details below. I'll send a PDF and printout of the manual to the buyer(s). I also have brand-new seal and bearing kits for these forks, still in the packaging, $15 US/ each.

Everything is located in Dayton, Ohio, USA, 45406. Buyer pays actual shipping including insurance. I won't ship without insurance (but USPS Priority International has $200 insurance for free.) I will ship internationally, but I will not falsify customs documents: the declared value for the items will be the amount the buyer paid me. Thanks!

Girvin Cross-Link Elite $175 US
• The Girvin fork is the standard size for head tube + stack height (critical measurement) under 163mm (see picture).
• The Girvin fork has black coilover shock NB2-200.
• The Girvin fork is cosmetically very good to excellent for a used fork -- minor bite marks at the dropouts from tightened skewers, other typical minor shopwear.

Noleen Cross-Link ELT $150 US
• The Noleen fork is the large size for head tube + stack height (critical measurement) up to 200 mm.
• Noleen fork has yellow coilover shock NB2-225-L (see pic.)
• The Noleen fork has some scratches/chips in the anodizing on its left blade, purely cosmetic, that have been touched up with black (see picture).

Girvin/Noleen Parts
•K2 NOLEEN Pro-Flex RK004 Girvin Cross-Link Seal Kit (NEW) $15
•K2 NOLEEN Pro-Flex RK006 Bearing Kit Girvan AL/X-Link (NEW) $15

Thanks!

Attachments

• 12_stack_small.png
    12_stack_small.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 2,272
  • 09_noleen_left.jpg
    09_noleen_left.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 2,261
  • 08_noleen_right_small.jpg