BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Got a few bits to get rid of and will be adding to this over the next few weeks. All prices assume payment by Paypal family/friends; buyer is welcome to pay via goods and pay the fees from their end. All prices include UK postage; I'm happy to post further afield at the buyers expense. I'll always, where possible, combine postage for multiple purchases. Dibs, payment plans etc are at my discretion. I don't insist upon a post in the thread prior to a PM. Please note that I work away from home during the week so postage will be a little on the slow side.

➡️ 1986 Turbo Triathlon in black suede. In good condition with no rips to cover. Rails clean and suede is good for a 30 year old saddle. One depression line near the front. £25

➡️ Zoom bar uncut at 560mm, 170g. Pics show condition. £14

➡️ [SOLD] 110 BCD chainring, 36T. Very little use. I was told it was a Kooka but there are no marking to confirm this. £12
➡️ [SOLD] NOS Kona Dewey Too bar ends. Brand new in original (tatty) box. Includes a pair of bar ends, four end plugs, 3 Joe Murray decals (one is missing) for the end caps and bar tape to wrap them. £30
➡️ [SOLD] Dirt Research bar in great condition and uncut at 560mm. The very light scratches will be hidden by the controls. £17.50
➡️ [SOLD] FAULTY Deore XT M737 8 speed shifter/lever combo. One of the indicator windows is cracked and the lever blades are shedding some paint otherwise, cosmetically, they're looking pretty good. The left hand shifter works perfectly under cable tension but is a bit sticky off the bike. The right hand shifter doesn't seem to be working; both levers move as they should but it doesn't seem to be engaging the shifting mechanism. It's probably due to dried up grease or something but that's just speculation. £15
➡️ [SOLD] Deore XT M737 cantis. Full set with mounting bolts and pads with loads of life in them. Could use a bit of a clean! £22

Re: Bits and bobs sale

Bump

Re: Bits and bobs sale

Bump

Re: Kona Deweys, Zoom, XT M737, Dirt research, Turbo saddle.....

bump

Re: Kona Dewey Too bar ends, Zoom bar, Turbo Triathlon saddle...

Bump

Up

bump

Bump

Back