Odds and sods. Syncros, Race Face, Hope... New parts 15/07

starmagsi

Devout Dirtbag
Bought a collection of parts last weekend as there were a few bits that I wanted in amongst, so I thought I'd sell on some of the bits I cant use... I don't mind them sitting in the shed but they may be better served out there being used...

I'm not looking to make a killing and don't know the value (or not) of most of it so please do hit me with any offers or let me know if I am way off the mark.

Mainly small parts so postage shouldn't be too much. Again, I just don't know how much this sort of thing costs - I'm sure we can figure something out though.

Hope Ti bottom brackets. 2x 107mm Ti spindles with bearings fitted (both running smooth) for 68mm shells. 1 set of cups, threads are good. In Hope box with instructions, though it does not look to be the original box for these BB's. Even still has the Hope sticker in the box! Also comes with fitting/removal tool. I'm not sure who this is made by as it does not look to be genuine Hope but it works. £80 the lot or will potentially split. SOLD

Syncros Cattlehead stem. Very nice condition, not new so there are the odd few marks but mainly around the top and would be covered by the cap. The cap is a bit rough but will come up nicely with a bit of emery cloth. 1 1/8, 130mm 10deg. £35 SOLD

Race Face Ti Bar ends. Not mint condition by any means as have some marks and scratches, but very usable and could probably have most of the scratches rubbed out - I will leave that for the new owner to decide. I have removed the white Race Face logos as I had planned to replace them and use these on the Marin Ti but it looks better without bar ends. Lovely quality and very light weight - must be closer to 100g than 150g I'd say. £35.

Front Ringle QR. Used but not bad condition. £15 SOLD

Marin Lite bottle cage. Will clean up ok, though does have a small crack to one of the welds. £8

STX chainset. FC-MC34 22-32-42. Nice condition, couple of teeth on outer ring a little short (I realise now that the worst of them are not visible in one of the images, not deliberate but visible in other pics). £20.

X-lite Ski Bar ends. These are as close to NOS as you'll see. In a bag and if they have been mounted, they surely haven't been ridden. Immaculate. £25 SOLD
Specialized Dirt Rodz II. NOS, still in bag. Not for the weight conscious, but would be a great finishing touch to a Spec build. £25 SOLD
Ringle Purple seat post clamp. Ok condition, a few marks and lever faded. Still a lovely item though. £15 - SOLD

Hope seat clamp. Used but really good condition. £15

SRAM 9-speed cassette. PG 970 12-23 teeth. Used but looks to be in good condition. £15

Coda Head shock stem. Bang average condition, some marks, 130mm and 10deg (ish). £5

Kore stem. Not bad condition. Logo on left side worn. 100mm 10deg (ish). £5

Probably still a few bits to go, I'll update asap.

All prices plus postage TBC.

Thanks all.

Re: Re:

Double-E F":jma29gxf said:
:shock: seat clamp BARGAIN :shock:
:D

Just want to get these bits out there and being used to be honest.

No reasonable offers refused on any of these bits.

Re:

Can I take the Ringlé QR please.

You don't have any others amongst your haul perchance?

I'll cut this down to make a saddle QR, but if you have the others already it'd save me the bother!

starmagsi":1i8ihyo2 said:
Double-E F":1i8ihyo2 said:
:shock: seat clamp BARGAIN :shock:
:D

Just want to get these bits out there and being used to be honest.

No reasonable offers refused on any of these bits.

That's the spirit; I hope many will follow your excellent example..!

BoyBurning":n8c6prj8 said:
Can I take the Ringlé QR please.

You don't have any others amongst your haul perchance?

I'll cut this down to make a saddle QR, but if you have the others already it'd save me the bother!

I wasn't sure what to do with this but had considered keeping it...

By all means make an offer if it's of use to you...

Re:

Ah, sadly thats the wrong logo type for my needs [slanted not straight] :(

I could presumably just switch out the levers between the two however to make a seat QR using the correct shaft... :)

£25 posted for the two?

BoyBurning":3lstbrh4 said:
Ah, sadly thats the wrong logo type for my needs [slanted not straight] :(

I could presumably just switch out the levers between the two however to make a seat QR using the correct shaft... :)

£25 posted for the two?

Hmmm, nearly...

The shafts are different thickness so if you were looking to use the 'end' it wouldn't screw on... If you get me?

Re: Odds and sods. X-lite, STX, Specialized, Ringle, Hope...

Good evening. Those Dirt Rodz are black aren’t they?

Back