Klein Attitude Race

mdturner

Klein Fan
I've owned this bike from new, bought approx 1999. It's been in constant use so most of the original components have been replaced and upgraded. The frame is in excellent condition and the original paintwork still looks good with only a few minor scratches. The down tube has a very small dent which I caused the very first time I clamped the bike to the car rack. The bike is very light and it's covered many mile over the years on forest roads & gravel tracks. The purchase of a Specialized Diverge last year has resulted in this classic Klein sitting unused and lonely in the shed. :(
Pace RC31 rigid carbon forks.
XTR V brakes.
Zee 1X10 derailleur and crankset with Hope wide / narrow 32t chainring.
3t carbon seat post.
2 year old handbuilt wheelset (Deore xt, Mavic rims)

£500.00

Attachments

• Klein1.JPG
    Klein1.JPG
    156.4 KB · Views: 822
  • Klein2.JPG
    Klein2.JPG
    164.2 KB · Views: 822
  • Klein3JPG.JPG
    Klein3JPG.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 822
  • Klein4.JPG
    Klein4.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 822
Hey mdturner, as per forum rules, this will need a price otherwise the modders will lock it - it's not an auction site so it's fixed price and generally first come, first served.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/wiki/Classif ... _Procedure

If you're not sure of a price, post some pics and a spec here:

viewforum.php?f=78

If you're looking for a lot of money your best bet is ebay - fellow RB'ers generally pay fair prices for most things though some items demand a premium based on condition and rarity/desirability.

Most importantly, welcome to Retrobike and GLWS (Good luck with the sale) :cool:

D

Thanks for the information Dongward, sorry I didn't follow the rules, it was a genuine mistake!
I've now posted in the correct forum and assume this post will be deleted and I can post a fresh message when I know how much to price the bike.

mdturner":1c3vb9pj said:
Thanks for the information Dongward, sorry I didn't follow the rules, it was a genuine mistake!
I've now posted in the correct forum and assume this post will be deleted and I can post a fresh message when I know how much to price the bike.

No worries! :cool:

I did a similar thing first time I posted. If you don't get much input on the 'what's it worth' page, just try a price you're looking for and see how the market responds.

D

Latest posts

Back