AMP B4 frame

rva

GT Fan
Feedback
View
hi guys, I have a refurbished AMP B4 frame for sale.

so what you get:
- frame powder coated dark grey w/ polished rear. polishing is not perfect, worst part pictured. I have a set of stickers for extra $, but you could buy one set from Gil
- headset, unknown Ritchey
- seatpost, uncut chinese noname
- seat collar, Acor
- front derailleur, Shmano XT 737
The rear shock was recently refurbished, and all bearings replaced. I bought it like that and have myself never ridden nor had it assembled.
Size is medium, top tube 574mm (22,6") seat tube 516mm (20,3") but will double check later.

EDIT:
there are a lot of different info about sizing.
here's a link: viewtopic.php?f=1&p=2729587#p2729587 to a few
also a pic from the original catalog:
ampframespecs1999-001.jpg

I used this as a 'reference' when I said it was a medium.
Now the reality is the following - if I'm taking the measuring points danson67 used in the aforementioned post this comes out:
(A) headtube 93mm
(F) toptube (center to center) 565mm
(D) seattube (center to top) 516mm
(B) bb center to seat mast lower bolt 232mm
(E) seat mast lower bolt to seat mast top 300mm
OK, I have to admit these measurements are not mm-exact, but you sort of getting the idea.
Frame is indeed a medium (there were 4 sizes plus the 24" youth size in '99).
I have an other B4 in pieces https://preview.ibb.co/m55TW7/2221523908507919.jpg which is the exact same in size. I'm 6'0" (or 183cm) and fits just fine.

I have paperwork to go with the frame (users manual, exploded view, spare parts list) but all of them are copies, not originals.

Stem and fork on the picture NOT for sale.

Asking £160 plus shipping, or collection from DL9 Colburn. Paypal gift please or cover costs.

Intrested pending size conformation, if its 20" thats a large! need a medium :)

Mark

Re:

Sorry not at home for the weekend, but Tuesday or Wednesday latest will be back with measurements

If that is circa a 17/18” / medium then put me in the queue behind Mark please.

I don’t need another project but have always wanted an Amp..

Thanks

James

Re:

Sorry rva, didn't notice the response and sizing untill it was pointed out to me. I think this is the size I need/want unless anyone else, Gerard?, tells me otherwise.

Mark (mkone), this is a medium and you stated interest before me so you have first refusal.

Thanks

James

Re: Re:

TheEasyLife":3ncerukr said:
Sorry rva, didn't notice the response and sizing untill it was pointed out to me. I think this is the size I need/want unless anyone else, Gerard?, tells me otherwise.

Mark (mkone), this is a medium and you stated interest before me so you have first refusal.

Thanks

James

Its all yours James.

According to the chart i need the small size frame :)

Mark

Now paid for and it is en route to join my fleet as a medium term project.. Woo hoo!! My first full suspension bike and my newest bike also. I'm really looking forwards to this one.

James

Back