LX Groupset and other bits

twain

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I built a bike up after wanting it for ages, then, once built, I haven't actually ridden it!!
So, I'm breaking it up and passing on the goods.
Link to pics at the bottom.

Deore LX M560 brakes, mech, shifters:

Rear mech M560 - good condition £20 posted

Front mech M560 top pull, very good condition: £15 posted

Deore LX 3*8 combi shifters,mint condition: £43posted

I also have another set of Deore LX 3*8 combi shifters, good condition- one of the levers has been slightly bent out of shape, but ive straightened it as much as possible and this isn't that noticeable and it all works fine: £33 posted

LX M560/M561 Canti brake set (one missing the plastic washer - they don't do much anyway): £37 posted. Includes brake pads (hardly used), the cable hangers too and lengths of inner/outer brake cable included.

Pics all here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/kwKFt9YEN46XQOJh2

I can do discounts for bulk buys and/or collection.

I could do international postage but would need to recalculate postage costs.

All items will be sent second class recorded.
I will only accept PayPal goods transactions- I have accounted for fees.

Thanks and PM any questions you have.

sold stuff:

Ritchey Pro lite easton EA70 bars. These are so ridiculously light! 560mm wide (so quite narrow) Champagne colour, some marks from brake/shifter mounts and decals a little tattered but all there and mostly visible: £43 posted SOLD

Ritchey Vector Plus saddle. Pretty much mint/as new condition. I've only had it mounted to one seat post and used on a handful of very easy casual rides around town.rails are in very good condition. Decals in tact. Very clean and tidy:
£30 posted.SOLD

M560 cranks 3x (with the black cranks arms) - includes some Tioga (?) cage pedals. almost mint condition - 99.99% of ring life left!!! :p £50posted SOLD

Back