Saracen Kili / Merlin, frames/ XT/ DX/Ritchey/Topline/Wheels

Boscarn

rBotM Winner
Parts from 1993 Kili Flyer, see viewtopic.php?f=6&t=285018 and a 1994 Kili Comp plus other spares.

Prices exclude delivery, if required this will be at cost. Collection free.

Pictures here https://photos.app.goo.gl/a250EqNbE8EgHBMu1
Will send higher resolution photos if required.

4. XT Cassette, M737, a combination of spares, the original was slipping on the 16T cog, there is a new 14T and 16T sprocket that is the same dimension as originals and a spare fixed cluster. Will make a useable cassette. £12
12. Used DX Shifters/levers ST-M075, good condition. £25
14. Used DX Front mech, good condition. £10
17. Ritchey Logic cantilever brakes, good condition, original pads complete with all fitting. Minor corrosion to pads mounting clamp. £30
18. Shimano M system cantilever brakes, as fitted to 1994 Kili team, Comp and Pro. No Shimano ID code, very good condition, complete with all fitting. Aztec blocks. £10
19. Rockshox Quadra as fitted to 1993 Kili Pro. Nice smooth damping, no corrosion to stations. Lower slider has some paint damage, discolouration and no lower decals. Steerer 197mm. £30
23. 1993 Saracen Kili Flyer Frame 20” C-T. Tange Prestige Tubes. No rust, dent on top tube paint in good condition it has been touched up on drives side chain stay and other places. The previous owner has cut the rear brake cable guide to use V brakes and there is some damage to the down tube near the water bottle mounts. The tube is split as if the water bottle holder had suffered an almightily blow. I have glued them to monitor to see if this is a problem; the glue is still intact after 3 years of use. The forks are very rare. With headset and front canti bracket £70
25. Wheels, XT hubs laced to Ritchey Rock 440 rims, 32 hole DB spokes. Front is M738, rear M737, both hubs in very good condition. Rims very clean, decals good, slight lifting. Run true and straight. Rear rim has some wear; I have measured this as 0.4mm so lots of life left. £50
27. Ritchey Z Max tyres, old, tread good, no cracking. One has cut in side wall and the clincher bead tape is unravelling. £15
28. Panaracer Fire XC Pro, Blue. Side walls have very minor signs of cracking when squeezed. Very useable £15
29. Panarace Khartoum, very slight cracks around blocks on treads, very useable £15

Hi intrested in forcelite bars and left forcelite stem with the FS grips and also USE post, pending postage, will pm

Mark

Re:

It's a bit early to give any price reductions, but offer noted.

Can all dibs/ request be made here and not via PM. It will make my life much easier.

Many Thanks

Hi,
I would like to take the Topline SLS chainset, pending shipping cost to Germany, please!
Will PM you now.
Regards,
Alexander

Re:

What width are the Ritchey tyres? Dibs if they are 2.1s please.

Oh, and where is collection from?

Si F

Back