NOS & Rare Parts Extravaganza & RM Altitude - Additions May2

TheJackel2013

Retro Guru
I have collected too much NOS and assorted rare parts that I will never use in builds so they're up for sale.

I am located in Canada and shipping to the UK is actually quite reasonable for smaller items.

Pics are here but I can always take more and send to your email.

Couple of additions 5/2

2) Selle Italia NOS/NIB Turbo Special, gold badging. Very Rare. 120 GBP
3) Avocet R1 in textured leather NOS. discolouration in bottom of plaque is actually the plastic sticker. You get to peel it off. Completely new and unblemished. 110 GBP
4) San Marcos Rolls, current production. New. never sat on, mounted to a wall hanger for a year. In 'Rhino' textured leather with gold badging 50 GBP
5) Mt. Zefal Yellow bottle cages NOS in packaging 25 GBP for the pair
6) Ringle Silver cages X2. I removed the anodizing. one turned out better than the other (slight pitting and minor discolouration). No L bracket, but you can get it on Ebay 45 GBP for the pair
7) Look NOS/NIB first gen mountain clipless pedals with cleats 50 GBP
8 ) 1 pair NOS Panaracer Smoke Lites in 26x1.9. They have never been mounted. Steel bead but still only weigh 580 gr. Sidewalls are pristine and very yellow. 95 GBP for the pair
10) Syncros bar ends, with insert into handlebar. Used, but have bee refinished in same crinkle paint. Looks new. Slight dent at the bottom 40 GBP
11) Syncros bar ends, second generation that clamps over the outside of handlebar. Refinished in semigloss powder coat, very tough. 30 GBP
12) Syncros Titanium BB, 68x110 bearings are butter smooth but one is missing a dust seal on one side. Will come with a spare set of NEW bearings 60 GBP
13) Syncros 27.2 x 330 seat post. Black is still very black, some usage marks but overall in good condition. Lettering which are from Gil, is coming off. You can peel them all off. 50 GBP
14) Deore DX NOS/NIB 26.8 Silver seat post. Never been inserted in a frame. 75 GBP
15) Deore XT 27.0 seat post, new, no box but in original plastic 85 GBP
16) Ritchey Force stem with cable hanger 150 long with slight rise. in VGC, some very slight discolouration on shaft most of it below insertion line 20 GBP
17) Syncros Cattleprod Stem, Threaded. 130mm with slight rise. Original stickers and colour well preserved. 35 GBP
1:cool: Syncros Cattlehead Stem Threadless, 130mm with slight rise, freshly powder coated, no stickers or mounting hardware. 18 GBP
20) Panaracer Smoke Classic Blackwall 26x2.1. Reissues, one pair NEW, never used, 50 GBP, the other pair has been ridden 20 miles and is almost new, 40 GBP.
21) Rocky Mountain Avalanche T.O. 1997 in size 18.5" in VGC. Frame only. Stickers and paint are very good condition. Some touch ups, especially on the chain stays. Only down side is the previous owner must have wacked the top tube quite a few times with the handlebar or brake lever. slight dimples. I'm 220 lbs and have ridden it for a season with no issues. 180 GBP
22) Selle Italia Flite Black with red corners in VGC used condition, no rips or scuffs. 35 GBP
23) For the Roadies, Look PP76 first Gen Carbon clipless pedals with cleats NOS/NIB (very very hard to find in the original box) 95 GBP
24) Shimano Deore XT M730 Front Hub 36H. NOS with some shelf wear. no skewers 18 GBP
27) Kona Race light brake levers. Very Good condition. I can't tell if they're for Vs or Cantis. FREE with any purchase
28 ) Selle Italia Turbo, 1989 build code. Used but in very good condition with only the tiniest scuff in each corner, see pics. 45 GBP
29) Suntour XC Pro APII Chain, NOS, very rare I have 2 with 104 links each. 55 GBP

SOLD ITEMS
1) Selle Italia NOS/NIB Turbo saddle with the colour flag, Turbo lettering has slight yellowing with age. 100GBP
9) Onza Titanium Bar Ends NOS/NIB. First Generation. Never opened. 125 GBP
19)Tange Switchblades, legs have been freshly powder coated with new Tange stickers. 1" x 140mm crown. 100 GBP
25) Shimano Deore XT braided brake cables NOS. braided 2mm/6mm cables with metal ferules. 22 GBP
26) Onza Aluminum bar ends. Were NOS, mounted on a wall hanger and removed. Looks like new. 20 GBP

Re: NOS & Rare Parts Extravaganza and a Rocky Mountain Altitude

Can I dib the Tange switchblades for a friend please? I'll PM him now.

Hotwheels.":10i0dy5n said:
Can I dib the Tange switchblades for a friend please? I'll PM him now.
That'd be me (Thanks Mart!).
Also interested in
1) Selle Italia NOS/NIB Turbo saddle
and
5) Mt. Zefal Yellow bottle cages
PM incoming

Pity your so far away otherwise i might have been tempted by the Altitude :)

How much would post to UK be out of curiosity?

Mark

Re: Altitude

Hello! I used to have this frame and would love to have it again! I know this is a UK forum but I’m south of you in the states. Is it still for sale and how much?

Damien

Re:

Hi, dibs on the Onza ti bar ends and the Onza alloy bar ends. £145 in total I believe. What's the cost to UK please for postage. Regards David

Re:

I'm assuming the ti bar ends are the welded ones that look the same as the alloy ones. Do you have a picture, regards David

Re: Re:

rollo91":p3r1e0ed said:
I'm assuming the ti bar ends are the welded ones that look the same as the alloy ones. Do you have a picture, regards David

They’re the welded ones. They look like the attached. I don’t want to open the package to take a pic. they also have the rubber cover to go over the clamp and Allen bolt.

Attachments

• 7EEA4397-9E05-4002-AC6A-FA0762A0266A.gif
    7EEA4397-9E05-4002-AC6A-FA0762A0266A.gif
    13.2 KB · Views: 2,322
Back