Klein Attitude MC2 Nightstorm

Craigk

Old School Hero
Decided to sell my Attitude, it is living in the garage, does not deserve that. I have been away from the scene for a long time, and it should have a life on the trail.
Painted by Jonrock, great condition, few scratches, mostly from transit, never crashed, done no more than 300 miles.
For sale as fuselage, MC2 bar uncut, judy fork paint matched in brilliant condition, no chainsuck, no dents at all. Size I believe is a 21.
In work at the minute, no time to post pics, Pm me if interested. No swaps, I'm sticking to my Kona daily driver til death! Price is on request, open to offers, but nothing too crazy, it doesn't need to go, and will only go if the deal and new owner are right.

Apologies, forgot we must have a price, I'm old and forgetful! I would price it at £1000, as it's such a nice example! I'm easy enough to talk to, but as I said, swaps of no use to me thanks.

Cheers,
CraigK

Hi Craig,

Forum rules dictate that each for sale ad should hold a price for the goods offered; this is not eBay (thank God!).
So, please update your ad or else it will be locked..

GLWS

Re:

Hi All,
I@m trying to send messages to people, but they appear to be sitting in outbox? any one have any idea as to why?
thanks,
CraigK

Re:

Hi all,
Hope you guys are well. Running a little bit behind on pics, will get them to all who requested during Sunday. Work keeping me busy at the moment unfortunately. I have tried to attach some quick pics of the bike here, I hope it works, only access to my mobile at the minute. It is for sale as the fuselage, but I could be persuaded to part with other bits.

Back