Orange C-16, triple butted P2, Club Roost Go Fast, STX

Orange C-16 frame + SK 8 stem. Unsure of Orange official sizing, but this has 19" centre of BB to top of seat tube, 22" centre to centre toptube. Plenty of patina, but no significant dents, the larger scratches are to the toptube and have been covered with frame protectors, I've left the clear parts of the stickers on in the photos, but it wouldn't be to much of a pain to remove if you wanted to touch up rather than respray. Decals are in pretty good shape. Threads are all fine and the frame is straight. This is the first one, before they added the 'R' which I think makes it a '94 frame for the '95 model year. Comes with original LX headset, though the bottom bearings will need replacing and the original LX front mech. This has a 1" headtube - the P2 below will not fit... would go lovely with an RC35 though.

£70 reduced to £60 posted to UK

1996 triple butted threaded Kona Project 2 fork, 410mm a-c, 170mm steerer 32mm of which is threaded, 1 1/8th. Really nice condition, potentially BOTM worthy if you ask me.

£60 reduced to £50 posted to UK

Club Roost Go Fast riser bar, 635mm wide, nice condition, any scratches should be covered when assembled.

£11 posted to UK

STX 8 speed trigger shifters SL MC32 rh, SL MC40 lh.

£15 posted to UK (pair)

Servo wave BL-M600 v brake levers

£12 posted to UK

More photos will go up here when flickr decides to play ball;

https://www.flickr.com/photos/84304924@N02/

Attachments

• retrobikeresize.jpg
    retrobikeresize.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 1,567
Re: Price reduced

Upon reflection the prices for frame and fork may have been a little high.

These items, and others, will also likely be at the Bristol Bike Jumble at the weekend if unsold, if anyone fancies saving themselves postage.

Re:

Sorry, I've always been a bit unsure how that's measured, but one of the the photos at the link shows they are marked 630mm/30mm/9degrees, which equates to low rise with fairly gentle sweep. certainly not obnoxious DH bars.

Thanks for the interest.

Attachments

• barsrise.jpg
    barsrise.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,424
Back