Full Klein splitting- XT, LX, Thomson, Carbon forks, Bonty

Splitting my Attitude Comp - the bike is a 97. All parts are in superb condition, pretty much as close to new as possible having had very little use. I've owned the bike around 10 years, 1 owner before that.

As Photobucket is now useless please message me with your email address if you are interested in anything and i'll send pics across.

XT front V-brake set - excellent condition - £25
XT rear V-brake set - excellent condition - £25
Thomson Elite 31.6 mm seat post - in black - £15
XT 8 speed thumb shifter - excellent condition - £15
XT 3 speed thumb shifter - has a slight crack in the nonfunctional upper part - does not affect use - £10
Carbon solid forks - cut steerer with 200mm left - disc or v-brake compatible - very very tiny scratch in lacquer on the rear of one side but not visible when fitted - have been fitted to the bike for 6 months and only used once - £60
LX front mech - clamp on - excellent condition - black finish £10
LX rear derailleur - long cage - low use but has a little bit of pitting/paint loss in the finish £10
XT short lever brake levers - excellent condition £25 the pair
Club Roost bar brace - silver finish - excellent condition - £10
Bontrager Mustang A-Sym 26" wheel set with Deore LX hubs, brand new 26 X 1.95 Specialized Hemisphere Sport tyres, Shimano 8 speed cassette with very little wear in clean consition and Shimano skewers - run perfectly true, no bearing wear and braking surface in superb condition - £100
Shimano clipless MTB pedals - look like M324's in silver finish - fairly pitted on outer edges of cages but bearings very good with plenty of life left - £5

Klein Attitude Comp frame with A-Headset and really good Deore LX triple chainset. Finished in blue. Perfect BB with no noticeable play. I measure it to be 18" from the BB to the top of the seat tube, i have some pics showing this measurement if required. The frame has no cracks, but has had a ding in the downtube repairing prior to my ownership. Not a bad job and not invisible, but as the frame is pretty much fully stripped could be an easy repair if you wanted the frame perfect again. Other than that its all good other than some very small light chips and scratches, although i'm underselling it tbh - £100

I'm located in Bedford, the parts are all stripped so ready to go. If i'm miles out on pricing feel free to chime in, i'm a roadie so may be a bit off the mark. The parts are all pretty much perfect both functionally and cosmetically though, so other than what has been noted above please bear this in mind when commenting/making offers. The pictures will speak a thousand words as they say once viewed for anyone interested.

All parts are plus postage and packing unless collected, which is no problem. I also work in Peterborough Mon- Wed if that's any easier.

Cheers

Si.

Back