Price Drop: 1989 Marin Palisades Mountain LX groupset

domperry76

Old School Hero
1989 Palisades in blue with full Mountain LX groupset.
Frame is in OK condition considering its age - some rust, particularly on the seatstays, so needs a respray, but it looks otherwise sound. No dings or dents. Fork is the stock Tange number, in matching blue.
I think it's a 19in frame, but the measurements are:
TT - 23in/58cm
ST - 19.5in/50cm
DT - 25in/63cm

£150 for the lot (only missing chain and grips) or will split. Prices/spec as follows, postage will be about £5-10 for parts, £20 for the frame. Collection from Dorking is free, of course. :) It's all in good condition, unless indicated.
F/Mech: FD-M452 (£10)
R/Mech: RD-M452 (£15)
Wheels: FH-M452/HB-M451 on Araya MP22, inc 12-28t cassette (which looks original, or at least groupset specific) (£30) Hubs feel OK, no play, and the freehub still ticks reassuringly.
Shifters: SL-M453 thumbies (l/h shifter is missing its top cap and shows a wee bit of rust)
Brake levers: BL-M451 Levers and shifters fit together (like an early I-Spec B) so sold as a unit (£15)
Brakes: BR-M454 (£15 for two pairs)
Cranks: FC-M452 175mm 46/36/26 Biopace. Tapers are nice and square. (£30)
Frame/fork/headset/bb/bars/stem: £40

Pics are here: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtQvSgbr8qvXqqsBTqpIJhx9k-p5qg

Is any of this still available? I'd be interested in the Frame/fork/headset/bb/bars/stem
Where are you located?

If it is still available, I could potentially pick up this weekend as I will be in London. Could you tell me the standover height, please? (i.e. the height to the top tube from the ground with the wheels in).

Thanks.

Re:

Hi, will measure it tonight and PM you the details. Annoyingly, I'm away this weekend in the north but can leave instructions with my wife if you can collect?

Back