Saracen Traverse Comp 1990 18" £35 SOLD

Rodrigues

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Selling this with a heavy heart. The 1990 Traverse was my first proper MTB BITD. Loved it.

I picked up this Comp a few years ago as a complete bike - needed the parts for my 1989 Kili Flyer. Purchased it from a girl who was using it as a commuter in London (hence the decals were removed). Her Dad had owned it since new. I was going to restore it but have never gotten around to it - so time to pass it on.

Package includes: frame, fork, stem, bars (all from original bike), new seat post (Kalloy), decals (from Gil) and if the buyer wants some touch up paint (Humbrol).

If I was going to keep it I'd take it to a good, cheap powdercoater and make it look magnificent.

Frame is in good nick - see pics. No dents or dings. Some small spots where the paint is gone but can be covered with the touch up paint. Bars are sadly a little scratched. Decals were purchased 2 years ago - been in a chest of drawers in the garage in their packaging from Gil - I assume they'll still be fine for use.

Asking £35 plus postage at cost for this - PayPal gift. Collection welcome from Surrey Hills or Epsom.

As mentioned in the title it's 18" - you can see the full geo and frame details here:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/v/M ... 0.pdf.html

Pictures....

DSCF6101 by rodders., on Flickr

DSCF6108 by rodders., on Flickr

DSCF6104 by rodders., on Flickr

DSCF6094 by rodders., on Flickr

DSCF6095 by rodders., on Flickr

DSCF6103 by rodders., on Flickr

DSCF6105 by rodders., on Flickr

DSCF6106 by rodders., on Flickr

DSCF6100 by rodders., on Flickr

DSCF6098 by rodders., on Flickr

DSCF6096 by rodders., on Flickr

DSCF6097 by rodders., on Flickr

Re: Saracen Traverse Comp 1990 18" £35

price cut bump - the decals were £25 so the rest for a tenner :)

Back