1993 Saracen Kili Flyer FOR SALE.

Saracen73

Dirt Disciple
The time has come, after almost 25 years together (from new) to bid farewell to my beloved 1993 Kili Flyer. Right up until recently, I've always said I can't ever part with it, but have gotten overwhelmed with plenty of bikes. A streamlining operation is in action and the Kili Flyer is the first to go.

SOLD

Original Frame and Forks Tange Ultimate Ultralight tubing Size M 18" (very slight dent on both the top tube and downtube)
XTR rims and Hubs (XTR skewers)
XT Deore V Brakes
XT Deore Gear Levers (9sp)
XT Deore Front Mech
XT Deore Rear Mech (9sp)
XT Cassette (11-34)
LX Crankset (original) (22-32-42)
Easton EC70 Carbon handlebars
Easton EA70 Stem
Ritchey Comp Bar Ends (original with bike)
FSA headset
Selle Italia saddle
Regular steel seat post
Azonic quick-release seat clamp
Clarks ergo grips
Maxxis Medusa LUST (tubeless) Tyres. (These need replacing!!!)

The bike's in pretty good order, but the paintwork is not immaculate, as to be expected for the year and application. It has served me remarkably well, both on and off road and has many years left in her. Saracens of this vintage are fantastic bikes and amazingly durable.

I'm looking for £250 plus P&P. Would love to sell it to somebody from here, otherwise it's going on the dark and dirty 'Bay.

Thanks for looking,
Chris

Just sussed that you can click on one link and flick through the full file from there. Loaded it into a file of RX7 parts (don't know what I'm doing), ignore as appropriate, but if you're in the market for some choice RX7 bits, they are all up for sale as well! There are Rx7 shells up for grabs (while I'm at it), too....

Back