FS: 1994 Yo Eddy harlequin

dwheelie

Retro Newbie
size M, factory harlequin, $2900 plus $125 shipping US only

s-l160011.jpg

s-l1600_1.jpg

Re:

Probably a better chance of that beauty selling in Europe. You should consider shipping across the pond. Thats a very rare beast :cool:

Re:

i'll be happy to, but bikeflights (which is the cheapest US bike shipper) is quoting $800 to the UK!! ))
if anyone has a cheaper suggestion..i am all ears

Re: Re:

dwheelie":ziswtjry said:
i'll be happy to, but bikeflights (which is the cheapest US bike shipper) is quoting $800 to the UK!! ))

USPS is usually cheapest but you need to break it down into 2 boxes

dwheelie":25y8d034 said:

USPS is around $150/175 for a bike on basic service or USPS Global Priority $315 ( tracked ) with upto ~ $600 insured value included. You need to pack things up v carefully. Its less about weight iirc and more about box volume/dimensions. See pic of rare FAT in a double lined box. It was all in there, safe as houses. Dragged plenty of FATs over like this. Obviousky you have import on top but only love is free - YOLO

GLWTS :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_3076.JPG
    IMG_3076.JPG
    171.6 KB · Views: 872
Re:

well, thats close to bikeflights which uses fedex and will be there in 5 days, door to door :shock: in one box :D

in any case, if there is interest, we'll make something work :)

dwheelie":1gvozy8o said:
well, thats close to bikeflights which uses fedex and will be there in 5 days, door to door :shock: in one box :D

in any case, if there is interest, we'll make something work :)

$600 is the Max Insured value Not the cost of shipping ;) GP is over in a few days then it gets held up in Coventry for a while while they wait for your pot of lube to arrive.

Latest posts

Back