Righty - Time for a bit of a clear out then.....

deelam

Retro Guru
I have the following to send to good homes:
Photos available - just ask!

Manitou 2 Forks - 1 1/4" steerer x 132mm x 30mm thread.
8/10 condition with plenty of bounce left (no canti hanger on the brace though :( ) £45 posted

Scott AT2-LF bars - the all-in-one type, satin finish great condition and V. light. Bit narrow for me though at 520mm. £15 posted

Control Tech Stem - OEM off my Fisher RS1 Pro, good condition quill fit, 1 1/4" 160mm 5 degree rise. Black with white decals. £8 posted

Mag 20s - 1 1/4" steerer x 132mm x 50mm thread. Good mechanical condition with usual stone chips to legs. Need 2 x new air caps fitting (supplied - these are like hen's teeth to find but I tracked 2 down) I was too lazy to fit em -need some fine circlip pliers and not got any! I'm kind of in two minds to keep 'em - open to offers if anyone is interested.

Marzocchi XC 700s - 2 steerers - 1" & 1 1/8" both 190mm unthreaded. Came with Kona Kilauea but I found a nearly new pair. These need 2 x air seals and 1 x oil seal on the right leg - seals still available from allterrainsycles.co.uk, again too lazy to fit but these are great forks - a bit "noodly" but very smooth and look great. £25 posted

Nitto 67 Seat Post - 31.6mm x 300mm Very very shiny silver 9.9 out of 10 condition. OEM off Fisher RS1 Pro but just too short for me. £12 posted

Rock Shox Quadras (I think) - 1 1/8" x 120mm x 35mm threaded. Silver with boots. I was given these ages ago but I've never seen silver ones before - definitely elastomer with adjusters on top - surprisingly smooth actually! Original stickers inc' tyre clearance and barcode.
£20 posted

Not retro -Deore V Brakes and pads - used once only and complete. £8 posted.

Deore DX Front mech NOS - never used 34.9 clamp on. FD-M650 £8 posted

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n52/ ... type=local

Thanks for looking!

Latest posts

Back