Sold: Mavic crosslink V brake wheelset

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Had these hanging in the garage for a good while now. Bought them to use, serviced the bearings, but a change of project meant they were never used after the work. They are in fine fettle as a result, rim wear is minimal so plenty of life left in these wheels. Not 100% sure but I was once told these were the top of the line wheel before the crossmax was introduced, and they certainly share many of the same characteristics of these wheels.

After £80 posted (UK) for these, as that's what they cost me before the work I did to refresh the bearings.

Condition is great as mentioned, bearings fine, straight and true, lots of rim surface left. A couple of small knocks to the rim surface from storage, but they are right on the edge and so don't affect the braking surface at all (right on the edge of the rim).

If you want any more info, or want to make an offer, let me know.

32248003910_625959db79_b.jpg

32627162455_f026434d90_b.jpg

Re:

Yes indeed. This is my second set of these wheels (i like them), and i was running m952 on the build. I just don't have a project or use for them anymore and a few complete bikes will be going as well.

Re: Mavic crosslink V brake wheelset

Still around at the moment, not heard back since responding to question.

Re: Mavic crosslink V brake wheelset

Ok, well I'll have them if he doesn't.
Don't want to jump the queue though.

My apologies, both - poor show on my part, a busy few days and I forgot. Ishaw very kindly checked with me and these are now down to martyn.

Back