1992 Zinn Z-Centaur - PRICE REDUCTION

Giom6

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I don't really want to sell this bike so I'm tentatively putting this one up for sale (as non of the others seem to be of interest) to see if there are any serious buyers.

All original 92 Zinn Z-Centaur. Red. Immaculate condition and runs super smooth. All Campagnolo kit with Continental Supercross tyres.

16.5" centre to centre.
19" centre to top
21.5" top tube
140mm reach on the stem

Looking for £950.00

Paypal gift (or bank transfer) and ideally collected in person, but happy to work something out if it needs to be posted.

PM me for more images or if you have any questions

Attachments

• DSC_0059_zps1acfb167.JPG
    DSC_0059_zps1acfb167.JPG
    195.4 KB · Views: 1,029
  • DSC_0061_zps40b8ca7c.JPG
    DSC_0061_zps40b8ca7c.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 1,029
  • DSC_0071_zps35ed7fbf.JPG
    DSC_0071_zps35ed7fbf.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 1,029
Re:

your bikes are all such exquisite collector/show-room pieces of art ... will take finding just the right buyer to capture a fair price for them. have you tried E-bay yet (much bigger market)?

Re:

This one actually get used! :)

I used it last weekend in the New Forest and it was brilliant. Spot on for UK single track.

Re:

Want......

Looks like it's as nice condition as the Roberts Gio? Tempted. Any movement on the price? OK to post?

Grant

Re: Re:

yoeddygrant":ymvc1vc1 said:
Want......

Looks like it's as nice condition as the Roberts Gio? Tempted. Any movement on the price? OK to post?

Grant
Send me a PM and maybe we can work something out...

Gio

Re: 1992 Zinn Z-Centaur

I remember originally enquiring after this a couple years back lovely bike, was there not a scrape to the down tube with some touch up? could you post a pic of the down tube pls

Back