Pace RC35 Forks (& Diatech QR disc rear hub)

RatCat

Retro Newbie
Hello all.

First time posting to the forum here so I hope you all don't mind :)

I am selling this Pace RC35 fork. I believe it to be the MXCD model but am not sure.

1 1/8 threadless steerer
Vee/Canti mount (not the Magura mount)

Unsure about the correctness of the internals of these forks either so an image of them has been provided for you to make your own decision.

Looking for around £40 but am open to any sensible offer. Can post anywhere in the UK for an additional fee.

Many thanks

Ratt

Pinkbike link:
https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2161111/

I also have a Diatech QR rear hub if anybody could make use of it? I bought it not knowing that it ran the older 40mm 6-bolt disc fitment so it is of no use to me. It works well enough, free hub is in good condition and doesn't skip, bearings are a little gritty but not as bad as the ones on my main mtb which aren't noticeable when riding. 32h spoke. £10

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 955
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 955
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 955
Re:

Hi,

I'll take them if the other fella doesn't.

Thanks

Mike

Re:

I gotta say. Your post is how it should be done, kudos. Saying what you did know and also what you didn't, perfect. Showing the internals, spot on. And, last but not least, thanking people. Good show man.

Re: Re:

youngsspeed":3b3l6f1u said:
I gotta say. Your post is how it should be done, kudos. Saying what you did know and also what you didn't, perfect. Showing the internals, spot on. And, last but not least, thanking people. Good show man.

+1

Welcome to the forum!

Mike

Latest posts

Back