Manitou 2 dust vipers + elastomers

rva

GT Fan
Feedback
View
Hi guys, I have a few extra repro set of M2 dust wipers, as I'm currently restoring an old M2 and dust vipers had to be custom made as originals dissapeared over time. So here it is, £16,50 per pair including shipping within EU + UK
Remember, they are not originals but custom made reproductions will fit 100% to an M2 and possibly other Manitou models with 28,6mm stanchion like Manitou 1/3/4, Manitou Magnum, EFC, Manitou Comp, Manitou Sport, but please do your reseach before buying! I would not like to take responsibility if it does not fit at the end. It fits my M2 as shown on the picture. The base is a special polyether-polyurethan wich is soft enough to keep dust out but firm enough to stay in place after pressed in. Probably not the same as original though. Friction was minimised as I had made several different ones to come up with the best available. As again, it fits my M2 without modifications, but if you want to use in other forks, here are the measurements: outer diameter 35,5mm inner diameter 28,6mm total height 5mm, lip height 2,4mm, lip outer diameter 33,7mm please measure yours before buying.

Also available different custom made PU Elastomers in red (soft) orange (medium) and white (hard) flavours.
£3 per piece (you'd need at least 6 to make a set, plus a pair of smaller one's for rebound damping)
I sell them as pieces, you buy as many as you want. Will fit probably other fork models too. Price includes shipping inside EU + UK
Sizes as following:height 37mm, width 19mm, center bore 5mm, but you can adjust height with a sharp knife to your liking.

Payment via PayPal friends+family or please cover fees (+4%)

update: currently 2 pieces of white (hard) elastomer and 4 dust vipers (2 set) are available, all else sould out. I will receive another 100 soft hopefully within a week.

Re:

Il take 2 full sets of seals and a full set of both soft and medium elastomers and rebound bumpers please :cool:

PM me payment details please.

with all the interest here, currently I ran out of mediums
any new inquiry please wait few days

Back