For Sale Litespeed obed fs 1995

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
It pains me to let this go, but having owned it for 5 years and never building it up, and no job currently, it has to sadly leave the fold.

My understanding is it is a 1995 litespeed obed fs. Titanium front end, amp B3 Horst link rear.

I posted a thread when i bought the frame, where it was discussed a bit:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... hilit=Obed

It is absolutely mint, with barely a mark on the titanium frame. The alloy rear has a few storage marks, certainly nothing to worry about and nothing a polish would not all but remove.

Since owning it, it has remained boxed and bubble wrapped.

Vital stats are that it's an 18.5/19 inch frame (centre to top), 1 1/8 head tube and takes a 27.2 seat post.

I'm after £600 for this beauty.

Here's a link to (an album with more pics), and a few below:

34136146555_0ec565e087_b.jpg

33751200450_d52291770a_b.jpg

34005675981_e678bbc798_b.jpg

33293409674_d64ddd9782_b.jpg

I've also acquired a number of spares and upgrades which i will offer up as well to the buyer (hopefully there will be one):

Shock rebuild kits direct from amp before they stopped selling them
Frame pivots and bushings as above
Risse genesis air shock
Risse Elroy rear shock (red anno body)
Litespeed seat clamp
Amp f3 xc front fork (ti colour) with canti mount
Bushings, bolts and damper service kits for the amp f3 xc fork
Amp f3 BLT fork with canti mount and new decal kit
Bushings, bolts, damper kits and springs for the amp f3 BLT fork

I also bought some brake bosses for the rear end, which it didn't come with, and a rear stay brace from amp which will be included with the frame.

I've also got some disc adapters that allow the use of standard is mount or post mount with additional adapters, opening up disc brake options for both the frame and amp forks.

My aim was to build this up using a set of integrated kolo titanium bars/stem, kolo titanium bar ends, silver forged syncros cranks, onza ho V brakes (all of which i still have) and some other parts I've sold (needs must).

I'm also selling a NOS but storage marked amp b5 in yellow (http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 6#p2733566). My intention was to build a retro mod with this, Reba forks in yellow to match the frame, discs front and rear using the adapters mentioned above. If anyone is interested in this frame, or even an STS or two (an sts-2 with either an as new, recently serviced but not used rear shock, or a custom trunnion mount fox from a Jekyll, with a full betd bearing upgrade, or an STS 1000 DS with either a different fully serviced and not used since super deluxe, or a period fox air shock and trunnion) let me know as they are also reluctantly up for grabs.

If you have any questions or want more details about the frame, or other frames and parts I have available, just let me know.

Cheers

Last edited:
Re:

It's boxed at the moment so i can't measure or grab pics easily but it should be around an 18 inch frame and looks like this:

b5bike.jpg

I'll try to get pics early next week, on hols at the moment.

Re:

Bump, lots of new pics added. It's a lovely thing, I just can'y justify hanging on to it any more with bills to pay). Open to sensible offers.

Re:

Long overdue bump for a lovely but of titanium kit.

F3 forks, risse shocks available too.

Back