Wheels & Rims - XTR, Zipp, Ritchey - All must go!

julesg007

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all,

I’ve got some wheels and rims that I’d like to try to find new homes for before I move overseas.

All prices are plus postage at cost but happy if you’d like to collect but I’m moving on 24/3 so collection before then is of course preferred.

Most items have been in my basement so will need a clean as they are a bit dusty!

Quick pics attached but plenty more available, please ask and I'll happily send you more!

Happy to look at offers!

Cheers

Jules

1) Mavic X517 Maxtal S.6000 laced to Shimano XTR M900 hubs. 32H, schrader with a rubber presta adaptor. With QR’s but original nuts have been replaced with standard Shimano QR nuts as the originals were U/S. Hubs have been stripped, cleaned and re-greased, bearings and races all OK but cones do need a final adjustment. A nice useable pair of wheels

£100.00

2) Ritchey OCR Comp rear wheel. 32H,presta with QR

£25.00

3) Weinmann Zac 19 double wall. Made in the USA. 32H, schrader laced to a Shimano Acera X rear hub and an alloy unbranded front hub. Were originally on my GT RTS. Less than 100 miles on these wheels. Rims will need a good clean and polish. With QR’s

£50.00

4) Weinmann 4019 rims by Alesa. 36H, schrader. Made in Belgium.

£10.00

5) Mavic X517 Maxtal S.6000 rim. 32H, presta.

£5.00

6) Zipp Speed Weaponery 515 rim. Deep section carbon with a an alloy braking surface. 28H, presta. Garage queen only or a repair if you know how to due to spoke being pulled through the carbon section.

£25.00

Back