For Sale: Tioga Disk Drive NLFS

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Due to personal circumstances, I've had to shelve Projects and sell off some Big Ticket Items.. So.

It needs a bit of attention, but has no Cord damage, fraying or repair, so has potential to be a fully working Disko.. The Good News is that it's just the glue that has come undone on the Non-DriveSide sheet so needs gluing with Canopy Glue, which I have and will include; once done, it'll be good to go. The sheets are attached in one spot, at the Cord Clasp, so there is a point of reference/start etc. It will come with all new bolts, screws, nipples etc. I purchased for the job..

NB: The delaminated Sheet is still loosely laced to a rim to maintain shape and form etc. so that the repair can be done, so the Buyer will get it like this. I just haven't had time to attend to it.. It's a Ceramic 231, consider that a Freebie :p

DriveSide Sheet is undamaged with no rips, tears, fraying etc. and glue is fine.

I don't want to sell this. I like jobs like this one.

NLFS

Re:

Bugger - I need a Pro version for an upcoming build!

Can you bleach it for me?

[said the Bishop to the...]

GLWS Matt - hope this isn't the one intended for the HBall TechnoMania build?!

Re: For Sale: Tioga Disk Drive

kingroon":26sjtlf0 said:
[....] needs gluing with Canopy Glue [...]

Bot to hijack the thread. But could you explain the "Canopy glue" to me? I have found some 3m neoprene glue that I intended to use on a 700c Track version. Am I totally wrong on that direction?

Cheers

(BTW: I have forwarded your add to a friend that is looking)

Re: For Sale: Tioga Disk Drive

Yetidh9":3rolbw05 said:
kingroon":3rolbw05 said:
[....] needs gluing with Canopy Glue [...]

..could you explain the "Canopy glue" to me? I have found some 3m neoprene glue that I intended to use on a 700c Track version.
I did some research and was advised to use Canopy Glue because it is flexible etc. so the sheet won't tear as it flexes with the wheels etc.

Bump :cool: Still available..

Latest posts

Back