Alpinestars Ti mega. Xtr m900

mattysax

Dirt Disciple
So I have hunted high and low to find my unicorn and after meeting a like minded individual who had one I was a step closer...

The dream became a reality and I was contacted asking if I wanted to buy. It was bought as a frame only with a few other parts...I have had a great time piecing it together and finding parts for it but......but now it's done I don't want to just leave it in the shed that gives me no pleasure. The quality of it I'm loathed to drop it in mud so  now I am thinking the unquestionable and selling it....the money will fund my wife to retrain with a dream which will last her longer than any possession.

So here goes.
-Alpinestars ti mega - titanium
-Manitou 1s with upgraded spring kit. All working
- alpinestars stem and bar combo with original etchings
- nos black XTR seatpost.
- brand new flite saddle
- nos XTR 1 1/4 headset
- XTR m900 shifters
- XTR cantilever brakes.
- New Odi grips
- XTR rear mech
- XT front mech
- XTR professional polished m900 cranks with rings.
- deore xt pedals with toe clips
- brand new fitted bottom bracket fitted by professional bike shop.
- full gear and brake set up done by professional bike shop.
- XTR hubs and mavic rims with brand new smoke @ dart tyres.
- XTR quick release skewers.
- rare hard to find alpinestars branded bottle cage
- rare hard to find alpinestars quick release seatpost skewer.

These are about as hard a bike to find. Even more so in this condition. After a lot of research I believe pros closet estimate to be about 60 in the world....not sure on this fact but haven't seen one for sale.

There are 2 small issues. The rear cassette is a little worn so the new chain installed skips. It will need a new rear cassette. Also I forgot to order cable ferrules for the guide so at present it has black cables running through the holes which aesthetically I don't like but it works perfectly. I will change these if I don't sell it.

So what's it worth.....who knows £2,750 Don't be afraid to offer I'm not easily offended.

Collection only ideally as don't want any issues. If i do deliver call it £100 for a box, delivery and materials. Any left over money will be reimbursed.

Back