Small Orange Clockwork/C16R frame/F7 forks etc SOLD

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
A mate has donated this for parts so I can build him something else, hence I've kept wheels, etc, and this is to be sold to help the funds.

He's resprayed it :facepalm:

Originally it was what I would call Forest Green, from the pics he sent me. This isn't a bad job at all though, there's the odd mark and paint run in it, and the new decals have started to lift in places, plus I can see where the old ones were. Don't think it would take much, to be honest, to get it back to the green?

Anyway, not sure what Orange would call it size wise, but it's basically 14" centre BB to top. You'll get, should you choose to accept this mission, the frame, forks, STX headset, Orange stem, bars, bar ends (end plugs missing), seat post and Orange Enduro saddle. All threads are perfect.

£60 the lot SOLD Thanks for all the interest! ;)

Not keen on postage, but could post with patience on your part while I find a box, for another £15, which is what it will cost me as I have to use ParcelFarce through the PO.

Attachments

• Marin & Orange 029.JPG
    Marin & Orange 029.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 329
  • Marin & Orange 028.JPG
    Marin & Orange 028.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 329
  • Marin & Orange 026.JPG
    Marin & Orange 026.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 329
  • Marin & Orange 023.JPG
    Marin & Orange 023.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 329
  • Marin & Orange 022.JPG
    Marin & Orange 022.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 329
  • Marin & Orange 021.JPG
    Marin & Orange 021.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 329
  • Marin & Orange 020.JPG
    Marin & Orange 020.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 329
Re:

More pics, if it will let me load them....

Attachments

• Marin & Orange 030.JPG
    Marin & Orange 030.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 323
  • Marin & Orange 032.JPG
    Marin & Orange 032.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 318
Re:

Oooh not really, no, I've got most of it for him now, but having said that.......

....I may need a couple of things, he doesn't need to know what I swap it for :LOL:
Could do with a 165mm x 38mm rear shock, or a set of sus forks, 100mm travel ideally. Assuming I'm sticking to one project from now on........ :facepalm:

Otherwise, PM me if you want and I may be able to do a bit of a deal on it ££££ wise.

Back