Ultralight Suntour GG MD/Mavic 231 Ceramic/Union Ti Wheels

jahknob

Devout Dirtbag
Having another clear-out of the bike spares box:

Ultralight classic MTB wheelset for sale (leftover from bike break-up) - Mavic 231 Ceramic 32h rims on Suntour XC Pro GreaseGuard hubs with Union/Marwi straight-gauge titanium spokes. These are about as light as a pair of vintage MTB wheels can be... Front wheel weighs 723g and the rear wheel weight is 934g. The included 7spd XC Pro MicroDrive 11-24 cassette weighs 234g - it's pretty much unused.

Wheels also come with pair of Ritchey Z-Max WC rear and Panaracer Smoke/Dart front tyres – both blackwall, in almost new condition - these are the XXX version with extra-large knobs for extreme conditions. Inside are the pink-coloured AirB inner tubes from the mid-90s.

Immaculate condition and for a bit extra I can throw in a pair of black Zero Ti QRs of the same vintage and a second set of vintage Panaracer Smoke/Richey Z-Max standard condition folding tyres. I also have several spare new 7spd XC Pro MicroDrive 11-24 cassettes that are for sale.

I'd like £250 for the wheels, plus the cost of sending them, if not viewed/purchased in person in London. Any questions, please ask. Will be posting more stuff separately..

Attachments

• CeramicTiWhls7.jpg
    CeramicTiWhls7.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 792
  • CeramicTiWhls5.jpg
    CeramicTiWhls5.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 792
  • CeramicTiWhls1.jpg
    CeramicTiWhls1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 792
  • CeramicTiWhls2.jpg
    CeramicTiWhls2.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 792
  • CeramicTiWhls4.jpg
    CeramicTiWhls4.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 792
Still available, £225 and also includes a batch of spare spokes in the correct lengths.

Also have a couple of sets of vintage Panaracer Smoke/Richey Z-Max (one set extreme, one standard) condition folding tyres. And several spare brand new 7spd XC Pro MicroDrive 11-24 cassettes available for sale.

j.

Please see

Wheels still available, now £200 and will throw in the Zero Ti QRs (but shipping costs not included).

I've still got a selection of vintage MTB bits - tyres, shifters, derailleurs, seat posts, brakes and more - everything that is currently available (well, pretty close to it) can be found here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wpqzl ... rSU9054_Ka

If you see anything you like, please get in touch!

J.

Back